Post pics of your A3/S3

Sandip, the car looks sweet on those rims!!!

Well done mate....get some more pics up.

Dan, cars looking good as always, where was that pic taken??

cheers nilz, was taken at the vw-audi track day at castle combe circuit on saturday. sum very nice and fast audi's there!

Nice one dude, u coming to Audis in the Park??

P1040424.jpg

at a local gtg
...wish it was more like this but too lazy to wind down the coilovers just for show

P1040424c.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack, but just a quick question to s3_kev.......

Just reading your sig, - what's the derestricted maf and charge pipe about?

Sorry to hijack, but just a quick question to s3_kev.......

Just reading your sig, - what's the derestricted maf and charge pipe about?
just to aid the turbo as much as possible so i get as much power as possible from my stage 2 mapp next week,
basically in the maf theres some hatch grills, their there to stop the air pasing back past the maf hot wire but its not really much of an aid imo so i removed them easy job just knock it out from the oppersite side,
the derestricted charge pipe is a bit harder in the end where the turbo is theres some baffels to keep boost noises lower you need to chissel all the baffels out
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=42894&highlight=charge+pipe

Ahhh I see!

Cheers for that made, was interesting to read, I may give this a go as I'm looking to get as much out of my s3 as possible without going down the bigger turbo route.

Can you do the charge pipe on the 1.8T engines?.eg the A3's

Here's my '01 work in progress.
IMG_1434.jpg

PLenty of mods to do as funds allow:icon_thumright:

Here some pics after having the back respayed because of rust on the roof and after the KW suspension is placed.

CIMG5945.jpg

CIMG5952.jpg

CIMG6007.jpg

CIMG5992.jpg

CIMG5950.jpg

Reactions: IPG
mine should be up once ive got it machined polished.its in an embarrasing state atm !

Here some pics after having the back respayed because of rust on the roof and after the KW suspension is placed.

CIMG5945.jpg

are those 18" avus reps? if so where did you get them? they look awesome mate!

What splitter is that? how much and if so what to part number

Also where did you get the bung to remove the rear wiper arm?

Its just a Leon Cupra R splitter, i got it off ebay for less than £30 delivered i think. The grommet for the rear wiper is from halfords, its 21mm i think :uhm:

I said id put some more pictures up when i gave mine a good clean so here she is....

IMG_7666.jpg

IMG_7683.jpg

IMG_7675.jpg

:icon_thumright:

OLD PIc:
DSC00008.jpg

Got new S3 clear xenon lights and my personalised reg. Got pulled with cops yesterday so the German plates are gone as of today. Excuse the dirty car it needs cleaned.

100_0046.jpg

100_0047.jpg

100_0056.jpg

100_0057.jpg

100_0052.jpg

100_0055.jpg

Cheers kev, it was a pain in the a*se to do. Plenty of boiling water and self tappers is the best way i found!:idea:

Heres mine!.................Well what i would like it to look like :)

sitonmyface-1-1.jpg

not sure if this will work but here goes .bought it 3 weeks ago so havent had time to take new pics

mycar-1.jpg

myengine.jpg

mycar.jpg

Last edited:
Az,

Very Nice car mate, very similar to mine:hi:. Liking the black wheels, I thought about doing the same, just need to decide which wheels and what size.

I 'll get some pictures up once I have mastered photobucket!!!

Cheers mate! Yeah get some pics up, I'd like to see it! I may be selling my wheels and tyres, they're only a month old.

Az I remember looking at your old car before when it was up for sale a while ago. Your red one looks wicked.

Did you put in the RNS-D yourself. Im having trouble finding to speed signals for mine

Az I remember looking at your old car before when it was up for sale a while ago. Your red one looks wicked.

Did you put in the RNS-D yourself. Im having trouble finding to speed signals for mine

Cheers buddy!

The satnav was factory fitted so I'm
affraid I can't help you on finding a speed signal. :(

so your retro fitting yours? Where did you manage to find an s3 satnav??! They're like rocking horse poo!

still not mapped getting it done next week been working away loads so aint touched it really had very bald tyres on the standard wheels and didnt want to get it mapped on them

Last edited:
Jimbo, the car looks awesome, the drop on it is immense and the wheels just set it off perfectly....

Have you still got the old wheels??