Post pics of your A3/S3

Fair play mate if your interiour was finished you might have won!,fair play though i did'nt know that!

Fair play mate if your interiour was finished you might have won!,fair play though i did'nt know that!
not sure about that lol, but thanks for seeing it like that not won anything since (yet lol) allready planning for next year though but keeping the new mods top top secret

not sure about that lol, but thanks for seeing it like that not won anything since (yet lol) allready planning for next year though but keeping the new mods top top secret

Wel 1st or second its all points aint it!,and thats best way to be otherwise someone will take your ideas!

Wel 1st or second its all points aint it!,and thats best way to be otherwise someone will take your ideas!

Im doin few fings for nxt few show cars getting sprayed atmo!,bet your guna go down the air ride route or sumink!

Finely managed to upload some pics :)
IMGP2076.jpg

IMGP2075.jpg

makes me feel sick seeing pics of this lol loved that car :-(

Im doin few fings for nxt few show cars getting sprayed atmo!,bet your guna go down the air ride route or sumink!
not revealing what I'm doing ;) but won't do anything this year now id rather leave it see how I get on as it is that was the plan at the beggining of the year then tweek it ready for next year again,

not revealing what I'm doing ;) but won't do anything this year now id rather leave it see how I get on as it is that was the plan at the beggining of the year then tweek it ready for next year again,

**** air anyway!,sluts go nuts for static drops lol!,no just thought you might,i think you can go to far with a car anyway! Oem+

Ok so my mate pointed me to a listing on ebay as iv been looking for some well priced bbs ch/rc's for a while. But the guy wanted way more than i had to offer BIN.. anyway while disappointedly looking around the site i come across these little beauties which are an equal first choice for me..
IMG_0653.jpg

Before
IMG_0652.jpg

After
IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

Think it looks so much better with the arches filled a little more, the tyres are no way as grippy as my kumho's but ill run them into the ground before i swap em out. Always loved the S4 Avus, and with newly fitted tyres.... happy days even if they are only ****ty sunny's. Only thing is now i need to bring it back down to earth

Last edited:
Yes damo, join the S4 brigade, looking good ;)

:salute: Haha Cheers dude, think it'll look loads better when i get it down a bit. Nice one for the sizes on the adapters put em right where I wanted em.

troopa your car is looking stunning mate

Here's how mine has been looking 3 weeks after buying it a couple of months back - Still not on the road and looking like it may never be at the rate things break on it :(

brokes3001.jpg

Here's how mine has been looking 3 weeks after buying it a couple of months back - Still not on the road and looking like it may never be at the rate things break on it :(

brokes3001.jpg

Looking good dude lol

Looking great Troops. Your car always looks really clean and shiney in pics but didn't at Ace Cafe ;) what's your secret?

I didn't clean it for Ace but i cleaned it for DC11 :laugh:

^ That looks sick troopa! Did you just tint the standard facelift headlights? Looks amazing!

Thanks mate. They've been tinted with 35% tinting film, was only a temp thing before DC11 as i was running out of time. They'll be coming off soon for the proper lamin-x stuff! These tints are so thin and no way as durable as lamin-x.

Nice, OZ Super or Ultra leggera's?

OZ Superleggera's and i had them refurbed and sprayed in dark bronze. Just in case people are wondering, they're 8x18's, ET35, 30mm spacers on the rear and 20mm on the front ;)

Thanks for the comments people, much appreciated :) Still got couple more things to do!

OZ Superleggera's and i had them refurbed and sprayed in dark bronze. Just in case people are wondering, they're 8x18's, ET35, 30mm spacers on the rear and 20mm on the front ;)

Thanks for the comments people, much appreciated :) Still got couple more things to do!

Have you got any side on pictures? Always loved the Superleggera's but they've been discontinued :(

Troop, car looks truely sick mate.

They team heko wind deflectors you got on? Also you running some brembos or they just covers? haha :).

Troop, car looks truely sick mate.

They team heko wind deflectors you got on? Also you running some brembos or they just covers? haha :).

Cheers mate :) Yup they're Team Heko deflectors. Brembo brakes are from the rear of a Gallardo, no covers!

hello guys,
after working on customers S3's for a while, I finally decided to get one of these also for myself...

Cheers from beautiful Slovenia
IMAG0358.jpg

ADqWNcby5s4zKi9VEQA8bLTYYz17bKsZUUVCsD0FVqA
IMAG0157.jpg

Reactions: rubbi