Post pics of your A3/S3

Clean motor mate, where did you get the rims from??

We've owned this car since 2005 I think, bought it standard. . . and within a few months of buying the car bought the wheels from a place in Longton.
Dont think you can buy them anymore tbh. Think we only give £750 quid for them new with tires etc.
Perfect wheel for a A3 IMO.

Clean lol. Black is a nightmare to keep looking good. But if you know how to keep em they look amazing.

I Don't but it's carbonprintuk and is on eBay I use the 1.5 metre by 30cm
I used 2 rolls 1 did rear insert on s3 and front Audi badge and my key
The other did the fins on doors and centre going to have to get another to do other odd bits on the interior
The wrap cost 6.99 plus delivery which came to 9.99 and arrived within 2 days hope this helps u

How did you do the centre console mate? Did you take anything off, or just marked around the edges?

Just got a piece slightly larger than area to be covered gently heated it whilst rubbing areas i.e switches and radio then trim.
Let it cool before trimming as material goes very soft and stretchy, hope this helps didn't take long at all

Now he's been cleaned :sm4:

p.s photo quality is a bit poor as I took them on my bb

img2011062501318.jpg

img2011062501315.jpg

img2011062501317.jpg

img2011062501319.jpg

Even better ;). I was bidding On some on fleabay a while back. But went to silly money! You got spacers on/ any rubbing??

That does look awesome dude, hope my new ones come in time for AITP

it looked even better in the flesh.

ronalwheels004.jpg

euro2006.jpg

Back when i owned steves wheels.....oh the days :)

Praps we should all get a feature done together?,or start up a sis web site,audi sport net /liquid yellow ones

sounds good.

were about do you live kev as i only know of mine that is a3 and liquid yellow the others are s3's.

2q0nbdk.jpg

x2rx9v.jpg

Audi A3 1.8T, re-spreyed yellow with black roof, full black leather interior, s3 steering wheel and gear stick, dropped on coilovers, custom rolled tip exhaust straight threw.

thank you :) my wheels was also sprayed, but thay was poor quality, so then they was painted by air pistol. I am waiting for your photos :)

Here are some pics of my purchase last weekend, 100% standard at the mo, until i get used to it.

photos were taken from my phone so not best quality

imag0494.jpg

imag0493c.jpg

imag0495g.jpg

Yellow wheels are ace and the rear bumper is very unique BUT not keen on the front wing.

My Audi A3 1.8 T Sport on a 97'plate - New to the audi scene but want to learn a lot more about my car, quick question, just having a quick peep on here not sure that my bumper is an original one can anyone confirm this please - cheers

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

thank you :) my wheels was also sprayed, but thay was poor quality, so then they was painted by air pistol. I am waiting for your photos :)

They look cool man :) I won't be getting my wheels done for a while but will post up pics when I do.

I am detailing mine at the moment and it's hard work!!!