Post pics of your A3/S3

I think it was the a34 actually. Obviously we dont know each other but it was good to see a fellow a-s.net member out and about. Especially after a day of mixing it with a few to many chavs at trax which was held at silverstone! that said, it was a good day and the jdm allstars drifting was insane!

heres mine,

47214_145510128817891_100000767145108_203183_2651386_n.jpg

Here's my (literally) pride and joy :wub:

Wee one in the snow.

34dhy.jpg

Frosty Morning (love this pic) lol

33wmcrm.jpg

After a quick wash.

3492vyr.jpg

2yxrlu0.jpg

2yl0ojt.jpg

Comments good and bad please :happy:

Reactions: IPG
cheers scott, got them as a part exchange for the wheels that were on it when i got it. Didnt think they were gonna be upto much but i actually quite like them :D

Heres a recent one of my a3.. need to take some better pics, the light wasnt brilliant i must admit..

29zobhd.jpg

few updates to mine, 6000K xenons, murdered symbol and surround, also managed to fit my ebay cooler behind my valance, happened by complete accident, I lost a fight to a puddle last week and got my old valnce ripped off, ordered a new one and this one turned up its the wrong one but it fits and with some trimming the IC fits behind so Im happy out! bit lower on the front too.
101_1280.jpg

101_1283.jpg

101_1279.jpg
81.jpg[/IMG]
101_1278.jpg

101_1274.jpg

Here are a few pics of the new S3...compleatly standard at the moment, but got some OEM RSTTs to go on as soon as I get some new tyres fitted...
This is the old A3...
n4.jpg

and this is the new S3...
pics023.jpg

pics022.jpg

pics030-1.jpg

pics036.jpg

pics032.jpg

looking good graham. have a go at your tail pipes with a brillo type pad itl get them shiney and freshen up the rear end

Really nice Ian!!

Are you located in Cheshire somewhere? I know it says Merseyside but I'm sure I spoke to you about your red S3 back in Jan 2008 when I was looking to buy on?

Cheers !

I am in Merseyside but im only down the road from Chester so you could probably class it as either really, I know alot of the posh people call it Cheshire lol

Cheers !

I am in Merseyside but im only down the road from Chester so you could probably class it as either really, I know alot of the posh people call it Cheshire lol

I'm really sure it was you. It was absolute red with black leather and 118k. It was a close call between yours and a facelift model in Sheffield which I eventually bought because I ripped the blokes arm off (he needed to sell it due to divorce). At the time I was looking to buy one you were going on holiday?

danny you've bin practising on photoshop havn't you! lol. they are some good pics mate!
its weird i prefer the old grill badge to the new one, i might change.

red one looks sweet on those wheels, get it slammed a little bit!

cheers guys :) yeah i know it needs to go lower, its standard at the moment and all the suspension needs work on it anyway, but these wheels popped up first and i couldn't let them go

Hi All, thought it was about time I put some pics up of my car. Owned it for nearly 5 years now and have done all the mods myself which has saved me ££££'s.

New Backdraft hybrid k04 with roller bearings
Integrated engineering rods/ACL Race bearings/new piston rings
AGU Large port head with some stuff transferred from my old BAM head
Brand new oem exhaust manifold, still waiting for JBS one!!!
New Oil pump
ECS timing belt kit inc metal waterpump
custom Code Stage 2
Green Cotton Filter
Forge 007 + DV relocation
Backdraft Baffled Sump with sump guard/ECS magnetic plug
N75J valve
Phoelonic inlet gasket
De-baffled charge pipe
Loads of Forge & SFS hoses (just put on the new forge PCV ones, PITA with the inlet in place)
Forge Front Mount intercooler
3" Blueflame downpipe and 100 cell sports cat
Milltek non ressinated back box
BMA Shoft shift
Koni FSD with Eibach springs (about 35mm drop) and 15mm H&R spacers
Forge Tie bars
R32 front & rear ARBs
Brembo Juniors with Badger 5 330mm disks and DS2500 pads/rear EBC ultimate disks withs ds2500's/Motul brake fluid
Haldex Blue controller
Powerflex bushes all over, Dogmount, ARB's etc
Many parts replaced for new OEM (lambdas, maf, bolts etc)

DSC002521.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC002501.jpg

DSC002442.jpg

DSC002461.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

Regards
Jimbo

Last edited:
Thats a very nice S3. You been a member since 2007 and thats your first post, where have you been lol.

You have done some very nice mods to your car and you should share your knowledge and experience with everyone.

Nathan