Post pics of your A3/S3

21st%20February%209999.jpg

Yeah man!..thanks tom!..got a few more plans to do tho!..

Like smooth the front bumper and lower more,specialy the front!..and fit a cupra splitter...:)

Heres my 1.8T Sport....

3346420693_23f8365e8d.jpg

Its going into Midland VW on the 23rd for the following now its had its new rims...

Wietec 40mm Kit
KW 22mm front ARB
KW 25mm rear ARB
New water pump and cambelt
New bushes everywhere!.

Cant wait for it to get dropped down. I'll be blacking the grill surround when I can get the f*cker off and a few other little things like an OEM boot spoiler etc.

Its also getting a remap a week later and a forge DV fitted too :icon_thumright:

T

Mini Update:

A3 TDI with S3 Front End with Fogs, Colour Coded, Lowered Allround on Spax Springs and JW Shocks, S3 Mirrors, S3 Spoiler, S-Line Gear Knob, Type R Areial, Twin Back Box, Wind deflectors, Aero Wipers, New Leather Interior Fitted with Arm Rest, HID Kit, Alloys refurbished and resprayed with New Khumo Tyres allround. New S3 Steering wheel to go on yet to...

Sorry Pics arent great.
Dirty
DSC00004.jpg

Cleaned Up
DSC00098.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

Hi All,

Some gorgeous cars on here, it's taken me some time to go through the 22 pages!

Below are a couple of pics of my new S3, picked her up at the start of the month and I'm loving it! I need to get the interior cleaned up, hopefully I'll get that done this weekend. If I can stop driving it long enough that is.

Oh and apologies for the suspect pics, my camera is playing up. I can assure you I haven't got some mod that turns the red interior lighting pink!

S3_1.jpg

S3_2.jpg

S3_3.jpg

S3_4.jpg

S3_5.jpg

Cheers,

Adrian

Wheels polished and the summer is here! :yes:

IMG_4430.jpg

IMG_4428.jpg

Can't even think how awesome it will be with new suspension :blackrs4:

About time i got some pics up guys so here they are :

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

its a 2001 car with 45k on it now,
so far i have a revo map, forge dv, supersprint exhaust, 18 rstt, adjustable rear ties, various led lighting and some tints, i think next on the list is a LCR splitter, metal plates, lowering springs, possibly bbs wheels!

Spent 5 hours cleaning her yesterday. Weather warranted it...
Wash, Clayed, Sealed with Carlack, waxed with Collinite and wheels polished with poorboys! Took some snaps whilst she's as clean as she's ever been....Got some detailing planned in the next 3 weeks too!:kissmyrings:

BTW. I've had the lowers and skirts colour coded...and I've blacked out the grill chrome surround aswell as the badge. LCR Splitter possibly??
DSCF5037.jpg

DSCF5034.jpg

DSCF5043.jpg

Found some of the last photos of my S3, got me all sentimental. Here's how she was just before I sold it on.

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

Quick edit: - This pic got me a free pair of binoculars from Audi Driver. Cheers Nick!
chris3038.jpg

But looking back, I think it looked best with the BBS CH's.
chris3034.jpg

chris3025.jpg

sideways.jpg

Hey up!

So, last time I posted on this thread the car was standard, think that was over a year ago.

Done all the mods listed since then and I am pleased with how it looks so as promised here are some pics of the finished article. May do some more but not sure yet.... suggestions welcome! (What about Ally Mirrors? Or would that wreck it?)

Cheers to all that helped along the way with info for all the mods and problems that have cropped up so far! Much appreciated, I love this forum :respekt:

DSC01258_2_2_2.jpg

DSC01255_2.jpg

DSC01263_2.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01277.jpg

30112008578_2-1.jpg

DSC01287_2.jpg

Cheers
B

chris and arturo your cars look amazing, best colour by far and chris the mtm's look soooo good

Duck - Love the TT Comps buddy. Maybe go for the chrome S3 mirrors to match the polished look?

What size tyres are you running on them?

I really am struggling what wheels to go for on my A3 Sport. I'd love RS4's; spokes aren't too thin for my liking but the TT Comps just look so lovely. Only issue is it's extremely hard to come accross an original set. Mind you I wouldn't mind a set in white if I did go for replicas (but I've heard even them are hard to come accross.

The RS6 wheels are nice aswell, but every time I see the TT Comps sat on low profile tyres it says in instant yes to me and they look a lot more Euro/Smooth to me.

I really dunno what to do. :unsure:

Hello mate, running 205 40 17s.
Really happy with the way it turned out, still comfortable as well to say it's sat on the deck. Did a 550 mile round trip last week to Surrey no problems.
Had'nt thought about the silver mirrors but does have me thinking now:yes:

Hello mate, running 205 40 17s.
Really happy with the way it turned out, still comfortable as well to say it's sat on the deck. Did a 550 mile round trip last week to Surrey no problems.
Had'nt thought about the silver mirrors but does have me thinking now:yes:

Cheers bud. Gonna have a big think about the wheels, looking to purchase later this year but I can see a big cost.

Finally got decided what to get.... and here they are.
It's REALLY nice to have some decent rubber after the awful Fullrun thing that it had when I bought it :)
pbpic3249654.jpg

some class pics there! chris car looks sweeeet! i suppose getting it detailed by polishedbliss only adds!!

If only I could afford the polishedbliss!

Just typing that I thought.... maybe I should say, I cant afford it not being Polishedbliss'ed!

Seriously, have so much swirls... they are killing me!

Cars looking Minty Mint mate! Nice :respekt:

coilovers mate, and im not sure, they were on the car when I got it

Cool... out of all the wheels here bbs definately my fave :thumbsup: