Post pics of your A3/S3

That is very nice - only seen one picture of a Golf with the TT dash fitted and I'm still not 100% sure on it due to the the door cards and shape of car but fair play al the same. How much work is actally involved in the conversion then?

You thought about facelifted rear lights?

Steering is something i would have to change due to having a full inteior but that's personal preference. :happy:

Last edited:
Joe that interior looks absolutely stunning. Could you give us some more information on the work that has gone into it? what seats are you using? also very appropriate number plate! haha.

about time i out a pic up of mine.....

img0003cr.jpg

image wise, since this pic it has been lowered a little on FK coilovers and has had yellow stuff pads and new turbogroove discs all round

That is very nice - only seen one picture of a Golf with the TT dash fitted and I'm still not 100% sure on it due to the the door cards and shape of car but fair play al the same. How much work is actally involved in the conversion then?

You thought about facelifted rear lights?

Steering is something i would have to change due to having a full inteior but that's personal preference. :happy:

There is a small amount of cutting and trimming to get the dashboard seated correctly. The hardest part is getting the loom to work as the car has an engine conversion also.

The small steering wheel (momo 280mm) is perfect and makes driving alot more fun. It is also there to create space and allow people to view the interior etc.

Alot of people keep mentioning the facelift rears. but I think the colour of the car suits the darkened lenses. I think the clear strip would look strange so thats why i have kept it.

Joe that interior looks absolutely stunning. Could you give us some more information on the work that has gone into it? what seats are you using? also very appropriate number plate! haha.

Thanks Lingo, The seats are late spec recaros trimmed in tan and orange.
Gotta love the number plate, picked it up for a right bargain too.. good times!

It may well be dude, easiest way to tell is to measure g/s of airflow on Vagcom

Are you using the standard TIP?

It's a modified tip, its been reinforced. Not my doing, it came with the engine. I have a liquid guage I'm sure you can see airflow on those?

Yeah its not like we`re just picking fault..its just a proven fact that they`re fairly restrictive on turbo engines.

Yeah its not like we`re just picking fault..its just a proven fact that they`re fairly restrictive on turbo engines.

+1 just trying to help a brother out.

I think the liquid gauge uses g/s to calculate power, so if you were to try a different filter type it might make a difference on there

Yer no don't get me wrong any help is mucho appreciated!, I'll whip it off and see how things are then.

Cheers guys ;)

Good job it's a k26 Mtm then ;)

Same as mine :thumbsup:

i put the Jetex cone on yesterday and kept stalling so its going for a remap next week as the Jetex show impressive gains on K04's so on our K26 there should be even more to be had!

Sexy looks there Joe..
[

Last edited:
Joe check your PM inbox mate, would really love to hear about your engine conversion, thanks!

Westle whos kev lol!,its adam ha!,i know it is like snap with kevs car as wel!,i hav'nt got yellow wheels!!! Lol

Thats ok lol think we have both heard it before thats my cars lil sister!,lol i don't know ah!,sorry for writing over the post of the silver s3 nice motor,looks real track!

seeing as all the 'show cars' are poping up and the confusion over my car and adams hope this clears it up for people :)

earlyedition20113.jpg

earlyedition20111.jpg

interior.jpg

Reactions: IPG