Post pics of your A3/S3

Yep, had the inserts, mirrors and door mouldings done when I had the front end re-sprayed due to all the stone chips it had - still debating whether I should go down the satin black wheels route - anyone good with photoshop - black RSTT's if anyone can !!

here ya go mate
mycarbaby009.jpg

mycarbaby004.jpg

mycarbaby003.jpg

my beloved s3 after subtle mods and a spanky respray(smoothed bumpers,aerial removed,side repeaters removed,color coded, rear badges removed)
attachment.php

Mate you've already posted your pic three times? If you can't see it then it could be your browser?

ive now removed it wasnt happy with the look of it,so its for sale,yours looks great however:icon_thumright:

IMG_1047.JPG can enny one help me with my audi a3 year 2001 1.6 auto it's had a new auto gear box fitted but the problem remains I can manualy select 1st2nd an3rd but when it's in drive it starts in 2 nd and stays in 2 nd it just won't gear up or down enny replys will be great thanks :sadlike:

Here is a new one of mine with go fast ASN stickers!!!
attachment.php
[/IMG]
Another one Audi S3 for I phone lol!!!
attachment.php

Last edited:
Cheers man!

The old beasty reached a whopping 202k, so I decided rather than run it into the ground with my 500 mile per week commute, I'd get something a bit newer and cleaner, and move the old car onto my Dad :)

He's only going to do 2-3000 miles a year in it, so it should last him a good few years yet.

Interior has already come across from the old car, as have the wheels and rear ARB, the rest will all be new again!

Porsche 996 4 pots, FMIC, turbo back milltek, and R-tech stage 2 comming ASAP

S'all about Mineral grey with S4's ey Maz ;)

Wnjuk: it is indeed on coilovers, down about 65mm I believe

Hello from Romania .... that is my audi S3 280bhp 420lbs - Superchips , bmc carbon , front intercooler , costoms exhaust ... Satin white paint
mg1269small.jpg
:faint:
mg1262small.jpg
:zen:

Last edited:
Huzy now thats cheeky....:yes:

Any more pic's?? would like to see front view and more of the intakes, you got them on both sides??

Hello .... THX guys ... I have sell the ats wheels .. and right now i have the Winter wheels :)) but is sumer in romania ... I want to buy something for my but i don`t know what model to buy (wheels) :) ... I don`t have many photos ... the intercooler is ths perform ... but i have painted with HKS :) it looks very good :)) There are some pictures ...
I have put an video 320 m with an Audi r8 :) and a movie with stock paint :)
DRAG TIME stock turbo 13.4 sec 402m

:weight_lift2:
audis32y.jpg
audis3l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my S3 for 9 days now, just give it its 2nd clean so thought i would post some pics, let me know what you all think.... (i know not the best taken pics)

SN151032.jpg

SN151033.jpg

Brake Calipers soon to be YELLOW!!

SN151034.jpg

SN151035.jpg

Still a bit more cleaning on Exhaust Tips needed

SN151036.jpg

Looks like you've got yourself a tidy one there Luke :icon_thumright: what mileage has it done?

Just thought i'd put a picture up what my cuz did for me
19s.jpg

It looks mint mate, mine has done 75000 miles put still runs well...