Post pics of your A3/S3

:: blade ::

Most recent pic of mine

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1581619745528.jpg
    FB_IMG_1581619745528.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 260
View attachment 201377

2003 Nogaro Blue purchased from auction in Japan for delivery to Toronto, Canada.

This post is a bit premature since it will take a long time to arrive but I am really excited, so what the hell eh.

That’s one thing about Jap imports. They are almost like new. No salt on the roads over there and people “enthusiasts” keep them immaculate. A friend of mine imported a RX7 couple years ago, wasn’t a single blemish on the paintwork. The rubber hoses, etc looked like new. Even though it was a 20+ year old car.

Good luck with the car when you get it, keep us updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LindsayJDM8L

That’s one thing about Jap imports. They are almost like new. No salt on the roads over there and people “enthusiasts” keep them immaculate. A friend of mine imported a RX7 couple years ago, wasn’t a single blemish on the paintwork. The rubber hoses, etc looked like new. Even though it was a 20+ year old car.

Good luck with the car when you get it, keep us updated

Thank you brotha. Yes, looking pretty good for 118,000kms. Although it's got the sagging headliner issue but I'm not stressin'. Definitely will be scouring the threads for ways to perfect this special car. I'm switching from a 2008 Toyota Yaris so this will be a world of difference.

Cheers

2003 Audi S3 14.jpg

s3mad_dude

Noggies ruuuule!
Ooooh love a bit of yellow! I was at the Audi garage today picking up some bolts for the Noggy 8L and there was a customer’s bright yellow S1 parked out the front. That looked great too. Keep us posted on the updates!

b2

View attachment 184704

Not quite low enough yet, need new exhaust (muffler at least), and still alot of cosmetic fixes waiting to be done, but god damn i love to drive my S3!

Currently sitting on Porsche Cup 3 wheels, lowered, but not enough, on coilovers. Mapped, 3" inch downpipe and 3" through to OEM backbox atm.

Those porsche alloys on that car, beautiful.

Dohcwp

Setting the Standard
The evolution of my main 8l over the past 10 years ( a proper repaint is long overdue, the last pic the bumper has a slight dent next to the licence plate due to someone reversing into my car at that spot)

img1.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_5695.jpg

L_How

My first post and here is a pic of my S3 on Bilstein B8's, Eibach springs and Forge Motorsport rear control arms.
I have gained so much insight over the last few years from this forum and I couldn't have got this setup without everyone's helpful threads.
So hello and thank you
Screenshot_20200731_164559.jpg

L_How

Anyone got any tips of how to rectify the black plastic boot strip coming away from the rear bumper?

I have taken it off and replaced the velcro tabs to ensure it is fixing down properly but I think the plastic has warped over the years.

Do I have to buy a new or unwarped plastic strip?? Screenshot_20210115_152637.jpg

Is the black plastic trim pulled out of the way of the boot rubber? I'd a problem with mine and even after replacing the velcro on it it still sat up a bit.
I pulled the plastic forward and pushed the rubber on back and it's fine now.

L_How

Is the black plastic trim pulled out of the way of the boot rubber? I'd a problem with mine and even after replacing the velcro on it it still sat up a bit.
I pulled the plastic forward and pushed the rubber on back and it's fine now.

Thanks, I will have another go at lining it up. I may need to get a replacement from the Audi Tradition site if it's too warped.

L_How

Once you have it all lined up put something heavy on it to try take the curve out of it if it's still out of shape
It's a bit better but still has gaps. I think I'm just going to get a replacement strip and cap from the tradition site. Will respray the rear bumper anyhow. Trying to keep/get these cars mint is perpetual agony lol.

L_How

Wow, car looks amazing. Where did you get the ceramic coating applied and was it very expensive?

I am slightly envious of your car, very clean and I do like them in red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers man, i was determined to get a red one when i was looking for an S3, When i got it it was a heap but slowly kept doing bit here and there to get it to where i want it. Just missing my headlights and i'll be pretty happy with the looks i reckon
IMG_0822-small.jpg