OH MY DAYS, all these photos are getting me well excited for the arrival of mine!
Test drove it today and signed off on the papers.
Unfortunately not an Edition 1 or Vorsprung due to availability, but it's an S-Line and I have some plans (see below).
Daytona Grey - 5k miles (staff company car) loaded with options.
View attachment 240671
View attachment 240672
I'm never one to mess about, so I will be diving in with the following:
- Metallic black door surrounds (de-chroming the lot)
- Metallic black grille surround
- Metallic black mirror wrap
- Black front and rear rings (are genuine the best bet? Especially for the front)
- De-badging the boot lid
- 16mm spacers all round (coming off my 8V)
- Lowering Springs (undecided as my current H&R ones are giving me pot-hole paranoia, lol)
- My traditional addition of the S-Line badge on the front grille (I've always done this)
Here's a photoshop of what it will look like:
View attachment 240674
Any other suggestions on what to do to it - always welcome (or what NOT to do, lol)