Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Yeah I know Pburv....Rob completely let the side down

I want those discs though
Lol.Your right I would like them too.If my car was not on a pcp I would deffo be going down the same route as Rob.:friends:

Reactions: Simon L, SW14NY'S and Rob2k68
IMG 0205

Reactions: Ben407, Satory, Schizophonic and 11 others
Yeah I saw! Might have to nip by on the way home (its only 2 minutes from work) and take a new one :hearteyes:

Edit: Also @Simon L - I hope you've noticed my tips :smirk:

............bootiful mate, you could eat yer dinner off them!

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Hi. I'm new to this forum. Here are some pictures of my car which I took delivery of in December 2015 (new).

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1462451154597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1462451154597.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 257
  • uploadfromtaptalk1462451164041.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1462451164041.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 211
  • uploadfromtaptalk1462451181798.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1462451181798.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: rvtb101, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Hi. I'm new to this forum. Here are some pictures of my car which I took delivery of in December 2015 (new).

Welcome to the forum mate, cracking choice on colour there ;)

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
My car says HI every time I start her up LOL

a05b22629f53416f01ad19b2d972f3b6.jpg

.....won't be needing that on for a few days mate..........it's hitting mid 20's at the weekend!! :)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
Hey Simon....I'll crack the jokes
It'll not be that temp here in Bonnie Scotland I can assure you

..............................did you hear that mate?? .............................that was the sound of the smallest violin in the world playing just for you!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, MattSedg, SW14NY'S and 3 others
..............................did you hear that mate?? .............................that was the sound of the smallest violin in the world playing just for you!! lol
And a microscopic violin playing just for you Simon.....lol:whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06, SW14NY'S, Simon L and 1 other person
And a microscopic violin playing just for you Simon.....lol:whistle2:

Back on yer sunbed you or you'll be coming home whiter than that car of yours!! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Back on yer sunbed you or you'll be coming home whiter than that car if yours!! lol
Lol
I,m a nice shade of boiled lobster at the moment. Took a break from the sun today and toured the island in my oh so dreary hire car....A B class Merc..... Guess what colour?...............Yep wedding bells white....lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
Lol
I,m a nice shade of boiled lobster at the moment. Took a break from the sun today and toured the island in my oh so dreary hire car....A B class Merc..... Guess what colour?...............Yep wedding bells white....lol
My phone aint letting me upload a pic Will try later...

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Oily bits all done normal business has resumed .....

Reactions: Max-Robbo, Jassyo06, Fiddie and 6 others
Me sons new car...lol not a 8v but maybe like son like father lol
IMG 2202

Reactions: Satory, gamegenie, daydotz and 6 others

..............oh man, that thing is so embarrassing!! lol Bet you can't wait to get back to the sedan :)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv

LoL must have taken a while to adapt your driving style to the power - that being the lack of ! ;o)

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and pburv
..............oh man, that thing is so embarrassing!! lol Bet you can't wait to get back to the sedan :)
It was a choice between the A45 AMG or the B class.....:whistle2:
All I can say about Mercs is ...........:puke2:.......Didn't like it at all the auto box was horrible and as for the interior....My 52 plate A4 Quattro Sport was better built...It made the decision on whether to go for an A class AMG an easy one.Not even going to bother taking one for a test drive..:yes:
And yes I'm so glad to be getting back into my sedan tomorrow..:rockwoot:

Reactions: Simon L, lou15p and Jassyo06
It was a choice between the A45 AMG or the B class.....:whistle2:
All I can say about Mercs is ...........:puke2:.......Didn't like it at all the auto box was horrible and as for the interior....My 52 plate A4 Quattro Sport was better built...It made the decision on whether to go for an A class AMG an easy one.Not even going to bother taking one for a test drive..:yes:
And yes I'm so glad to be getting back into my sedan tomorrow..:rockwoot:
**** aff you, yer on holiday NOT Top gear.... Lol

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
LoL must have taken a while to adapt your driving style to the power - that being the lack of ! ;o)
I couldn't believe how slow the auto box was..The car only had 400km on the clock so the engine was still tight..I notice you and a few other guys have pano roofs..How noisy are they when you are out and about? The one on the Merc was so noisy we only had it open about ten minutes then my little boy asked for it to be closed.It interfered with his Scooby Doo cartoons...lol

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
I'm back home....:sob:
I ain't gonna hit the like button fir that mate,l wish ye where still there but when am in the carribean in 2 weeks time l will be thinking about you lot all the time lol

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, lou15p and 1 other person
I ain't gonna hit the like button fir that mate,l wish ye where still there but when am in the carribean in 2 weeks time l will be thinking about you lot all the time lol
Rub it in ........lol
I bet two weeks is going to be soooooooo slow for ye....lol:whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and Rob2k68
I couldn't believe how slow the auto box was..The car only had 400km on the clock so the engine was still tight..I notice you and a few other guys have pano roofs..How noisy are they when you are out and about? The one on the Merc was so noisy we only had it open about ten minutes then my little boy asked for it to be closed.It interfered with his Scooby Doo cartoons...lol

Yer son's Scooby Doo cartoons?? Yeah right, who are you trying to kid!! Hope you had a great holiday mate ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and pburv
Yer son's Scooby Doo cartoons?? Yeah right, who are you trying to kid!! Hope you had a great holiday mate ;)
Lol.Merc wasn't that well equipped. He was watching cartoons on is tablet...:yes:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and Rob2k68
It´s panoroof weather:grinning:
IMG 3320

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Jassyo06, pburv and 5 others
Stratford upon Avon
bc96ca515ddff0781b535d32431f5247.jpg

Looks like an estate car...
f9d918a6c225eb5f21c8d68f557103d9.jpg

My A3 Sportback Quattro

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Sneaky wee pic of the S3 as I was was at Ingliston Edinburgh having a SuperCar Drive Experience.....One Lamborghini LP560 and a Nissan GT-R......OMFG This was sooooo quick!!!

171c9b5a63199c4132bccd8bd5a44292.jpg

3a9870df7ff32f289544e422edb6492e.jpg
40393914ef40b01bfa9773834005853f.jpg

Erm.....I think I might be saving for a Nissan GT-R now

www.supercarsofscotland.co.uk
Twitter: @supercarsofSCOT
Instagram: supercarsofscotland_uk

Last edited:
Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Jassyo06, A3_For_Me and 8 others
Have driven the R8 in the picture! . Also had a go in a white Lamborghini Hurican at Ingliston And the Ariel Atom was just crazy fast

Reactions: Rob2k68
Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and pburv