Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

A set of wheels and its chavved up? How did you work that one out.. Haha! Check your grammar before insulting aswell you imbecile. :blahblah1:

Lol! :wub:

I knew you'd say something like that!

I forgot to add this to my post sorry..... (you're the bird btw)

giphy.gif

Reactions: buncl4rk, Simon L and Jassyo06
Chavved up or however you pronounce it lol...Audi are selling "THEMSELVES"....pimped up ABT...Demos now 370 bhp....I know they are a awesome Tuning company...them wheels are horrid..??? and NEARLY £50k for a demo.....mind boggles
ABT TTS

Reactions: 15audis3, A3_Rider, KEMS and 4 others
Chavved up or however you pronounce it lol...Audi are selling "THEMSELVES"....pimped up ABT...Demos now 370 bhp....I know they are a awesome Tuning company...them wheels are horrid..??? and NEARLY £50k for a demo.....mind bogglesView attachment 74262
^ Want
argie.gif

BUT at nearly £50k suddenly don't want :(

Reactions: Jassyo06, Brasso and Simon L
Chavved up or however you pronounce it lol...Audi are selling "THEMSELVES"....pimped up ABT...Demos now 370 bhp....I know they are a awesome Tuning company...them wheels are horrid..??? and NEARLY £50k for a demo.....mind bogglesView attachment 74262
The bumper is amazing though! But it's not worth it in my books especially 370 hp .. psh. Count me out Jas

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm thinking of getting an S3 like I said recently. I am considering getting these rims with an amazing spec. Should I go for Panther black or Mythos black? Also I'll be getting LED headlights and black styling pack (OBVIOUSLY) And I'm also going for the cheeky Armytrix system ... told my girl and she said no way am I spending 3k on an exhaust system :end of discction: but I'm gonna get it anyway :friends:
Kemroy%20H.JPG

This is the quote I got btw guys.
Options: Technology pack - A3 Hatchback/Sportback/RS3 - £1145.0
LED headlights with headlight washers - £795.0
Hill hold assist - £90.0
Black styling pack - A3 - £395.0
Bang + Olufsen advanced sound system - £750.0
Non smoking pack - A3 - £0.0
Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors - £150.0
Tornado red brake callipers - £325.0
3D design Black inlays - £0.0
Fine Nappa leather + super sport seats - £795.0

Am I missing any options?

It's actually glacier pburv! So tricky to capture it accurately.

Reactions: pburv
So I got my grill fitted, though unfortunately it was very windy when I was doing it and didn't get to plasti dip my silver crash bar as I didn't want to have to deal with crazy overspray!
This is a job that I'll not be doing again in a hurry, was an absolute pain in the *** at times :(

dd9f8bdbbcc1fc5af01278a8f95118fe.jpg

More pics to follow!

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3joey, AndyB-S3 and 1 other person
So I got my grill fitted, though unfortunately it was very windy when I was doing it and didn't get to plasti dip my silver crash bar as I didn't want to have to deal with crazy overspray!
This is a job that I'll not be doing again in a hurry, was an absolute pain in the *** at times :(

More pics to follow!
Looks far better than the Oem grill very nice indeed

More pics to follow!
Very nice mate .

Thanks guys! Just took another couple of photos there. I desperately need to get that bar painted!
74314e4f1e0444a6f7c8c3389f454bc9.jpg
5d1b5bb10c4aa13610bea935e08d1a6b.jpg

I also added some black Sline badges on my wings
e5716f85d4b8775a6f4e4166d010427f.jpg

And matte black Audi rings on the boot lid
279c8520cb34c06593d1f3919c1164fe.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3joey and Jassyo06
Managed to get my wheel spacers fitted :)

Light was fading so don't have the best of pictures and my car is stinking so I'll give it a wash tomorrow and post up some proper pics:

782f1aedb9b41330591a333199eb59e9.jpg

c0d937fe8d7aa51bc57d43fc73c9687d.jpg

e6e383f02c4b8f9dabcad3f295f9484d.jpg

c4f7d9629f8f604b438ce2a4efc72e37.jpg

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Managed to get my wheel spacers fitted :)

Light was fading so don't have the best of pictures and my car is stinking so I'll give it a wash tomorrow and post up some proper pics:

782f1aedb9b41330591a333199eb59e9.jpg

c0d937fe8d7aa51bc57d43fc73c9687d.jpg

e6e383f02c4b8f9dabcad3f295f9484d.jpg

c4f7d9629f8f604b438ce2a4efc72e37.jpg
Looking better all the time Marc

Reactions: MA3RC
Looks great mate, what sizes did you go for?
Thanks . I went with 16mm on the back and 11mm on the front. After searching the forum yours inspired me as you've got 15 & 10 haven't you?

I was going to go for the same but these came up on a black Friday deal for like £45 for the set. Thought it'd be rude not to. And 1mm either side is hardly noticeable.

Reactions: RyanCudlip
Please bring back the summer and my 19" :grinning:
IMG 2343

Reactions: Simon L, AndyB-S3 and Jassyo06
Thanks . I went with 16mm on the back and 11mm on the front. After searching the forum yours inspired me as you've got 15 & 10 haven't you?

I was going to go for the same but these came up on a black Friday deal for like £45 for the set. Thought it'd be rude not to. And 1mm either side is hardly noticeable.

Yeah mate I do, considering putting the 15s on the front and getting 20s for the rear though

Long overdue but she got a nice detail today! The look will be set when the RS3 grill (with a sprayed crash bar) and H&R springs are put on.

Car1
Car2
Car3

Reactions: sjbarneS3, Brasso, Simon L and 2 others
dd36c6a8f6cd53d728e5af411fe9a039.jpg

Not clean yet but looking nice from a far

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Simon L and Jassyo06
Nice little dig at me for not spraying mine yet!

I actually only read it after I posted it, was sheer coincidence believe it or not haha! But no you definitely need that crash bar sprayed asap :whip: ;-)

Reactions: RyanCudlip
Not as flash as you S3 guys but I likes my Sport anyway, Misano red, pano roof, adaptive headlights, sat-nav, Half leather/alcantara heated seats (best option ever IMO), LED interior pack, comfort pack, Audi sound system.
IMG 0286
IMG 0287
IMG 0288

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Simon L and 1 other person
If it didn't have them alloys that make it look like a mondeo (or is it the mudflaps?) I'm sure it would look awesome, I presume they are your winter wheels in which case I'll let u off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Just kidding bud, it looks lovely, always liked the saloon. Not a fan of the mudflaps though :puke2:

Last edited:
If it didn't have them alloys that make it look like a mondeo (or is it the mudflaps?) I'm sure it would look awesome, I presume they are your winter wheels in which case I'll let u off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Just kidding bud, it looks lovely, always liked the saloon. Not a fan of the mudflaps though :puke2:
Cheers fella. I was unsure about the wheels at first but they grew on me (had to be different :confused new:) , easily changed if I feel the need. Like I've said, mud flaps are marmite.

What's it like cleaning those wheels?
I had a sport saloon 1.8t as a courtesy car for a week and I found it a very nice car indeed...:salute:

Cheers fella. I was unsure about the wheels at first but they grew on me (had to be different :confused new:) , easily changed if I feel the need. Like I've said, mud flaps are marmite.

l have seen a very similar specced car, like yours but only in white about 18/19 months ago....lovely looking and nice wheels, murder too clean though..Ps cracking spec car

Reactions: Jcbmally
What's it like cleaning those wheels?
I had a sport saloon 1.8t as a courtesy car for a week and I found it a very nice car indeed...:salute:
Wheels are quite easy to be honest but I do have a proper wheel brush. I love my car, had an 8P then sold it for a Leon FR 5F :)wtf:) and regretted it so went back to Audi, you get what you pay for.

l have seen a very similar specced car, like yours but only in white about 18/19 months ago....lovely looking and nice wheels, murder too clean though..Ps cracking spec car
Thanks, wheels are not to bad to clean, spokes have a good gap so you can get right in. Just takes a little longer.

Thanks, wheels are not to bad to clean, spokes have a good gap so you can get right in. Just takes a little longer.
Your most welcome lol love the A3/S3's with the Pano-roof..very nice...the design of them wheels make them look massive...are they 18"s they look bigger

Fair one mate, to be fair, and I like pointing this out, everything is subjective and a matter of personal opinion, if people like their own cars that's all that matters, everyone else can do one

Reactions: Jcbmally