Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Proportionally, I think the 20's suit the saloon perfectly! looks phenomenal! Where in the world do you delight us with your pics?

Thanks, i think so too. Live in Dubai.

Thanks, i think so too. Live in Dubai.
Hot country where I'm surprised you didn't go for white? Then again maybe there are lots of white cars in Dubai so something different will stand out more plus the fact it's a quick car

Hot country where I'm surprised you didn't go for white? Then again maybe there are lots of white cars in Dubai so something different will stand out more plus the fact it's a quick car
haha yea, most cars in Dubai are white, but daytona is such a sick color, couldn't resist.

Reactions: Louay
Can finally post a pic of mine. Wooohooo. Picked her up today. Here is how she sits on a set of A7 wheels, (20x9+37) yes, yes i know u guys think 20s too big, but i dig em. Got coils on the way, but for now, I'm riding on stilts.

0gNs6pq.jpg

uHbhGu0.jpg

Agree that 20s are the way to go with the saloon, looks good now, but coil overs will set it off nicely. Which ones did you go for? KW?

Looking forward to seeing the finished product :D:cool:

Agree that 20s are the way to go with the saloon, looks good now, but coil overs will set it off nicely. Which ones did you go for? KW?

Looking forward to seeing the finished product :D:cool:

Hey Steph, yea the coils should make a world of difference. Looks a bit odd right now.
End up going with the Bilstein B14 coils.

Collected a week ago and detailed yesterday.

abb916d25d3c15c517f1418ad2fec63d.jpg

Reactions: amped2, Jassyo06, Louay and 7 others
Greetings from Athens!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Tej13, terapati and 1 other person
Yes it's missano red...you can see the pearl effect with the sun...!

Don't see Misano in the sunshine very often over here. Thats quite an orangeyness to it.
Yes you are right...another one without sun...
Don't see Misano in the sunshine very often over here. Thats quite an orangeyness to it.
yes you are right...another one without sun!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dorgs, Psyman79 and AndyB-S3
I've never noticed how the bodywork spoiler is sculptured! I like that on the saloon

Reactions: Blackwhite
Haha...'he eats everything he sees from trucks to prickly trees"

My Mrs and Son prefer the red car...cheers family.. ;)

Reactions: Forbzeeee, T-800, Psyman79 and 1 other person
Yep correct on the colour..it does look nice, but I like the little details on the RS, the grille, badge, calipers and drilled discs all make the front end look nice. Back end is probably nicer on the S3 with the quad pipes. We won't mention the extra cylinder either...

I've turned up the colour as the dull Manchester weather wasn't doing the, any justice.

Reactions: T-800
I think the RS3 looks great from the front but not really a fan of the SB. Hopefully the new one will be HB and saloon too. Although i think the wife would kick my @ss if i even suggested getting one.
You never know though, if someone writes off the S3 in a couple of years the GAP will be quite a nice deposit :)

Reactions: Madmo
lf i am honest l could have waited and got a new RS3...with a reasonable discount via my son,but what l couldnt afford would be the running costs of such a car,l do have a life out with a car

Reactions: Louay, Psyman79 and nickatkinson
lf i am honest l could have waited and got a new RS3...with a reasonable discount via my son,but what l couldnt afford would be the running costs of such a car,l do have a life out with a car

Can i have your discount then?

Pretty please :)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Anyone wanting a great deal on any audi with a guaranteed deal of at least 10% on all Audi's just PM ME group buy's welcome....seriously

Reactions: Vins, AndyB-S3 and Psyman79

hit the nail on the head. well said.

a927ef85fd3292e14ce41988614f46fe.jpg

All washed and clean

Reactions: Madmo, nickatkinson, Brasso and 6 others
Finally had mine delivered on Tuesday evening, wow!!!!

Having read reports on here regarding Dakota Grey i was a tad worried what id ordered, but the colour is better than i remember, it kicks out various different colours in the sunlight, well nice.

The S Line finish just tops it all off, well impressed!!!

Couple of mine from when it was detailed at the weekend. It didn't stay like this for long as the heavens opened just as I was leaving :-

8xXdWws4

E44rkVIa

So8D3Eto

5h7XRzgv

6054MJmz

sel8sFzq

Gratuitous Mono Pur shot to end with !! Interior was also given a complete once over.

Big thanks to Barry at Auto Detox for all of his hard work and advice :applouse: :thumbs up:

Reactions: P D C, nadsi77, Brasso and 4 others
Looks ace! What wax/sealant did you go for? May get Barry to do mine in a few weeks

Looks ace! What wax/sealant did you go for? May get Barry to do mine in a few weeks

Nice one thanks :thumbs up:

It was the Gyeon range of MOH+ base layer with a beading sealant on top. Available to detailers only as has to be put on according to strict instructions in order to get the best results and also the 2 year warranty. Driving home almost didn't need to use my wipers the rain was just not sticking to it lol !!

Looks fantastic Rob, really good pics. Still glad I went for monsoon grey though, a tough lighter than that plus the g/f has a Daytona A1!

Reactions: Rob2k68
Thanks sunscreemer. I nearly bought a Leon in Monsoon - liked that a lot !!

As it was raining managed to take this of the beading :-

Reactions: Madmo and nickatkinson
Hi Rob,looks awesome mate,it really does...l really need to get my car detailed,paint/windows..only washd it twice in the last 2 weeks,but the paint and roof are still beading exceedingly well,but l have 3 bad blemish's on the rear hatch "right of the the 4 circles,probably done taking of that white wrapping by the dealer...how much did the detail set you back if you dont mind me asking?

Forgot to say,AWESOME interior shot:cool:"Mono kitty" looks class.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68
I wasn't that bothered about waiting until 1st week in September but now i'm changing my mind!

Reactions: Brasso, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I wasn't that bothered about waiting until 1st week in September but now i'm changing my mind!

The downside of the Audi 8v forum...lol,listen mate your car will come quicker than you think,with all its AWESOME SPEC intact,if you have any summer hols booked look forward to them first,put the car slightly into the back of ones mind and before you know it will be here and no no doubt here sooner than September?