Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Hi ... I have a photo of the Java, I saw it locally some weeks ago up here in Preston. I'm away working at the moment, if you pm me your email I will send the photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stand corrected, did another search via the tapatalk app and found it pretty quick, it was the SB but only one photo ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396257884943434. If anyone has any more much appreciated

There is a rear photo of it somewhere as it's what gave me the inspiration for my big Quattro rear window graphics

Stand corrected, did another search via the tapatalk app and found it pretty quick, it was the SB but only one photo View attachment 30476. If anyone has any more much appreciated
Will definitely stand out in a crowd and one would feel unique driving it. Not sure if I would want a Green car?????

Reactions: P40 THN
^ If that was 3 door I'd buy it, without a doubt

This is my fella I got last week. It's a 184bhp Quattro.

Uploadfromtaptalk1396275088431

Reactions: Mjs, vakaviti, chute1860 and 4 others
Finally got round to taking a couple of pics off the camera from collection day

Reactions: chute1860, Flebaz, jimladallen and 2 others
:racer: Here are just a few tasters

DSCF0780 DSCF079218" x 7.5J 'S Parallel spoke' Part polished Alloy wheels with 255/40 R18 yres

DSCF0785 DSCF0798DeSelected Sports Suspension

DSCF0789 DSCF0786 Panoramic Sunroof with Roof Rails

DSCF0794 DSCF0795 Seats Leather / Perforated Alcantara

Last edited:
Reactions: 5pot and amped2
What suspension have you got?
Can you not tell from the pictures? I opted for deselected sports suspension. Found it to hard on the test drive compared to my previous car Golf GTD with ACC - running all the time in comfort mode.

Can you not tell from the pictures? I opted for deselected sports suspension. Found it to hard on the test drive compared to my previous car Golf GTD with ACC - running all the time in comfort mode.

I thought so, just wanted to confirm.

Thanks

Nice car!

I thought so, just wanted to confirm.

Thanks

Nice car!
Is it that obvious, (have now edited original pic's with some details save anybody else asking)
Thanks for the complements, not long till you get yours now.

Love seeing a tidy 8L. Also loving the S3 pics coming through.

Getting seriously p****d off waiting now.....:banghead:

Hi Pulp84,

I've been searching for pics of S3 Amalfi white in Google and 2nd hand car web sites. I have come across nothing except a few in A1 or A3. I see you have ordered a S3 in Amalfi. If you got the car, please post some pictures. It will help me on whether I should order an S3 Amalfi too. Cheers

Took delivery of my A3 today :) First impressions are fantastic, a big step up form my last car… a Corsa C, haha!
I spec'd the car to what i imagine would be in a black edition 8V would be, would of liked more options but money doesn't allow as i'm only 20! :)

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI S-Line 150PS
Glacier White
Black styling pack
Black roof rails
Privacy Glass
B&O Speakers

P1010778
P1010782
P1010784
P1010789
P1010793

Attachments

• P1010793.jpg
    P1010793.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,798
Reactions: StefRobinson, Jscribe, SJC and 4 others
Took delivery of my A3 today :) First impressions are fantastic, a big step up form my last car… a Corsa C, haha!
I spec'd the car to what i imagine would be in a black edition 8V would be, would of liked more options but money doesn't allow as i'm only 20! :)

Glacier White
Black styling pack
Black roof rails
Privacy Glass
B&O Speakers

View attachment 30841
View attachment 30840
View attachment 30842
View attachment 30843
View attachment 30844

Looks good! Very similar to what I ordered :D

Reactions: Jscribe
silencee!! Just look :)

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,062
Reactions: BGS
Extremely pleased so far with the Grey Eminence. The road grip, the suspension, the B&O, the ACC and the engine are all very pleasant surprises so far, even surpassed my expectations. :yes:
Bil2014jpg 4
Bil2014jpg 7

Hi Pulp84,

I've been searching for pics of S3 Amalfi white in Google and 2nd hand car web sites. I have come across nothing except a few in A1 or A3. I see you have ordered a S3 in Amalfi. If you got the car, please post some pictures. It will help me on whether I should order an S3 Amalfi too. Cheers

Hi - sorry I don't have any pics and you won't find any just yet! Reason I went for Amalfi is I have it on my A1 and I personally love it. It has a creamy look to it over the Glacier white. Also you do not have to pay for it! Many dealers have cars parked together according to colour and the difference is very apparent seeing Glacier / Amalfi together. Would suggest going to a dealer with plenty of used stock.

I know I am not the only one to have ordered it on here but as yet no members pics. An Amalfi white S-line A3 would give you a good idea of what it would like as body styling is similar.....

Reactions: peters3
Argh! Mine's been delayed by a week. No car until next Monday now :(

Another week of drooling over everybody's pics in here!

Nope I am too.
Drool in the servers maybe 😜

Reactions: GreatBallsofFire

Glacier White
Black styling pack
Black roof rails
Privacy Glass
B&O Speakers

View attachment 30841
View attachment 30840
View attachment 30842
View attachment 30843
View attachment 30844

Lovely car.

Does anyone know if those pedals are standard with the S Line?
Not something I really paid attention to when I ordered mine, but I like them.

Point of note.

There's plenty in this thread, but I've only seen one Daytona grey S Line A3 (sportback or hatchback) on the road, and that was about 2 months ago and was the one that made up my mind as to the colour I wanted mine in. I've been specifically looking out for them since and haven't seen a single one.

Point of note.

There's plenty in this thread, but I've only seen one Daytona grey S Line A3 (sportback or hatchback) on the road, and that was about 2 months ago and was the one that made up my mind as to the colour I wanted mine in. I've been specifically looking out for them since and haven't seen a single one.

I've seen a couple of other 8V's in Daytona (apart from my own that is)! I've probably seen more other models though (A6's mainly) in that colour. It's definitely one of the nicest colours around at the moment.

It's actually quite strange seeing pics of new cars on here that are pretty much identical to my car apart from the reg plate. :)

Lovely car.

Does anyone know if those pedals are standard with the S Line?
Not something I really paid attention to when I ordered mine, but I like them.

No they are only standard on the S3. I got them from this site: Audi A3 8V 2013> Aluminium Pedal Caps for Manual RHD - Stoke Audi Parts

The clutch and brake pedal come with plastic pedal covers, you pull them off and then the metal ones clip on. The accelerator clips over the full pedal, this was a pain to fit. (Unless i was doing it wrong)

IMO they are well worth the money, finishes the car off nicely :yes:

Point of note.

I see at least one Daytona every day :yes:

I see at least one Daytona every day :yes:

Is it yours? :)

I've seen a couple of Daytona Greys, but not A3s. A1s and A6s mainly

I see A3s as well, but they always seem to be white or red near me. And not many S Lines.

PS finally got a firm date to pick mine up. Monday (14th). Can.Not.Wait.

No they are only standard on the S3. I got them from this site: Audi A3 8V 2013> Aluminium Pedal Caps for Manual RHD - Stoke Audi Parts

The clutch and brake pedal come with plastic pedal covers, you pull them off and then the metal ones clip on. The accelerator clips over the full pedal, this was a pain to fit. (Unless i was doing it wrong)

IMO they are well worth the money, finishes the car off nicely :yes:
Cheers for the info.

I probably won't get them to be honest. I was just curious if that was what mine was going to look like. They are very nice though.

Some photos of my new A3 Sportback 1.8T

124586925196.jpg

e5d9f4bbe120.jpg

f1af3370bfc6.jpg

fc9678f0f669.jpg

e5aebbc0b175.jpg

a643b00319ad.jpg

5643a42a851a.jpg

b6cdcd1cda68.jpg

1f2663bdedbf.jpg

Reactions: Stevo985, jsolo, dzankizakon and 1 other person
Love the contrast of those seats against the black on the trim.