Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

just a little share of my new 2015 mods, one piece forged BC wheels + Brembo GT6 380mm brake kits with custom lime green painted

IMAG36511.jpg

IMAG36521.jpg

IMAG36531.jpg
Best looking s3 ever! What a stunner!

Reactions: naughts4187 and daydotz
Here's a photo of ours taken in mid October, about a week after we collected the car. We'd got off the Hull-Rotterdam ferry and stopped at a services just over the German border. As it was such a gorgeous day and unusually hot for the time of year, we put the roof down and left it that way for the 100+ miles down the autobahn to Gütersloh. The ugly mush munching the sandwich is me, by the way!

WP_20141019_12_09_34_Pro_zpsf7edefac.jpg

I failed netiquette again. Relates to previous item from Relliott6879. I think it is great to see pics of owners with their new cars - and probably a bit safer than posting pics with full number plates/registration????

Noticed in some of the newer pics that vehicles have sculpted indents in fenders in front of the front wheels. Are these MY 15 builds?

Reactions: Relliott6879
The fact that my plate isn't visible in that photo is purely coincidental; there's photos elsewhere on this forum where the plate is clearly visible and loads of my other car on another forum. Not something that's ever bothered me, to be honest.

The indents you refer to, by the way, seem to be a feature of the S-Line and S3 but only in hatchback form, as far as I'm aware the saloon doesn't have them.

just a little share of my new 2015 mods, one piece forged BC wheels + Brembo GT6 380mm brake kits with custom lime green painted

IMAG36511.jpg

IMAG36521.jpg

IMAG36531.jpg
I Love the car, but I don't like the lime green color brakes with it.

IMAG36511.jpg

IMAG36521.jpg

IMAG36531.jpg

Wow! Nicely done, is that nardo Grey or Porsche classic sport? Love the brakes & rims - can you give me the full spec of your rim & tyre set up? Width, offset and tyre size I'm v interested in. Cheers!

The indents you refer to, by the way, seem to be a feature of the S-Line and S3 but only in hatchback form, as far as I'm aware the saloon doesn't have them.
SB & HB have the same 'indent' front bumpers, while as you correctly state, the saloon does not

However, the saloon (with standard chrome pack) has a silver front diffuser as opposed to the SB & HB colour coded ones

expensive mods but the white and silve with the lime green breaks doesn't do it for me.

where are you from? HK?
I'm from Taiwan, i'm going for simply look on the white car, just add the green caliper to set the car off.
Wow! Nicely done, is that nardo Grey or Porsche classic sport? Love the brakes & rims - can you give me the full spec of your rim & tyre set up? Width, offset and tyre size I'm v interested in. Cheers!
Thanks for the comment, the color is glacier white. The wheels spec. is 19X8.5 ET43 with 235/35 19 tyres
it's only 8.98kg weight
IMAG3640

Reactions: naughts4187
Good news - Just been and collected my new car :)

Bad news - Sitting at work waiting for 17:30 to roll around so i can have a play :(

More pics to follow.

Si.

Reactions: RYuill, Pulp84, Bristle Hound and 6 others

Bad news - Sitting at work waiting for 17:30 to roll around so i can have a play :(

More pics to follow.

Si.
....or sitting at work paying for it. Depending how you look at it. Anyway, I'm happy for you, looks a beautiful motor and although I'm not keen on red, I prefer the Brilliant Red to the Misano.:icon thumright:

Reactions: Psyman79

More pics to follow.

Si.

Very nice mate!! Saw you on the facebook page, and your comment has confirmed that I'll be taking the day off to collect....no way I could sit here till 17:30 with a new S3 in the car park lol :)

Paul

....or sitting at work paying for it. Depending how you look at it. Anyway, I'm happy for you, looks a beautiful motor and although I'm not keen on red, I prefer the Brilliant Red to the Misano.:icon thumright:

Thanks :) had originally looked at black but the more pics i saw in red the more i fell in love.

Lovely! congrats and enjoy!

Thanks, will do :)

Very nice mate!! Saw you on the facebook page, and your comment has confirmed that I'll be taking the day off to collect....no way I could sit here till 17:30 with a new S3 in the car park lol :)

Paul

Thanks. Yeah, going to be a long day. Considering going home for lunch for the first time in 8 years :)

More pics to follow.

Si.

No way I could sit at work and wait ...... I am telling my work (If I collect on a work day) that I am having the rest of the day off ...CYA!!! haha

Car looks amazing....Enjoy & Drive safe :)

PS...Team Misano!!!

Team - already spent enough on a car and wife said free paint was fine :)

Reactions: mcnallys and elpaulio
Yeah, Brilliant Red. Although light in showroom gave it a bit of a Misano like orangeyness.

Si.

To be honest I can never really tell the difference ......both look ...RED !!

I am guessing that it will be on a very sunny day that I see some colour changes in the pearl paint.

...anyway ...Red is Red ...looks stunning !! Very jealous .....I WANT MY S3 NOW PLEASE :)

Reactions: Psyman79 and mcnallys
I'm from Taiwan, i'm going for simply look on the white car, just add the green caliper to set the car off.

Thanks for the comment, the color is glacier white. The wheels spec. is 19X8.5 ET43 with 235/35 19 tyres
it's only 8.98kg weightView attachment 47530

That's pretty impressive weight! Thanks for the specs, I take it that's stock fenders and suspension or have you lowered? Any tyre rubbing issues?

More pics to follow.

Si.
Your new S3 saloon looks gorgeous S1!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Jealous? Me? :tapedshut: :laugh:

Motorsport330 what polish and last stage product did you use. As the car looks a grayish white with nice gloss. Was it Fusso? triz? Thanks.

No, I scratched my head in puzzlement, then realised the error of your ways :p

Gave the car a clean a few days ago, shame it'll get dirty as soon as I take it out the garage again :(

(I give up trying to get the pic as a thumbnail and not a link -_-)

Also: snow foam is awesome, swirl mark free so far! Apart from a few light scratches on the bumper thanks to the dealer's terrible gritty wash mitts.

Attachments

• DSC00034.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 6,962
Reactions: Rob2k68, David83S3 and AndyB-S3
Gave the car a clean a few days ago, shame it'll get dirty as soon as I take it out the garage again :(

(I give up trying to get the pic as a thumbnail and not a link -_-)

Also: snow foam is awesome, swirl mark free so far! Apart from a few light scratches on the bumper thanks to the dealer's terrible gritty wash mitts.
@J4MMYz - Here you go mate -
dsc00034-jpg.47653

Looking very ****** nice too I may add! :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: J4MMYz
That's pretty impressive weight! Thanks for the specs, I take it that's stock fenders and suspension or have you lowered? Any tyre rubbing issues?
Yes, I have lowered with eibach pro-kits, but it doesn't drop much. no issue with rubbing.

Motorsport330 what polish and last stage product did you use. As the car looks a grayish white with nice gloss. Was it Fusso? triz? Thanks.
I have no idea about the car polish stuff, there's too many product in the market, I just left the car a day for the "nano-coating" treatment:icon thumright:
Btw, the grayish color caused by a bit of photoshop on it

Whooooo's is this lovely looking SB? Doesn't look like the UK either but it has UK plates and its RHD. confused.

2567411625426787513a22bb0a7o

Reactions: AndyB-S3 and David83S3