Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

grantDUBshaw

No im looking for the difference between the standard speaker set-up and the Audi sound system. Not the B&O, cheers though mate

mjcourtney

Hopefully someone else can answer that one, I was responding to an earlier request for a comparison between the Audi System and the B&O. I do however know someone with the stock system, so if I can get them and the other guy with the Audi sound system in the same place at the same time I will endeavour to compare them for you :)

grantDUBshaw

Cheers bud, i really am starting to regret not adding on the Audi sound system now, due to my 8p having a subwoofer built in to the boot and it does really kick nicely in all honesty.. im just hoping that the standard system in the 8v will still have a little kick even without the subwoofer...

mjcourtney

Regarding bass, I think you'll be fine. I believe the speakers themselves are the same units in the stock system as in the audi sound system. You just get the additional centre and sub with the upgrade. I noted in my comparison that the sub actually did very little in either system, as the woofers were very capable of pushing out the bass. In my opinion the biggest benefit in the upgrade is the centre speaker, followed by the sub. I wouldn't be surprised if the sub could be retro-fitted.....

As this is the photo thread here's a photo of the stock speakers (just to keep it on topic! ;) )

speaker.jpg

grantDUBshaw

Superb, youve helped me out alot! I just dont fancy having the 'tinny sound' when the bass is trying to pass through the speakers thats all. I see you have a glacier white a3 too, i wasnt sure whether to go for it due to phantom black looking so appealing but i did in the end.. glad i did thought after seeing some pictures, it looks absolutely stunning. Really cant wait to get it now.

mjcourtney

Glacier White - best colour there is ;) :beerchug:

grantDUBshaw

I cant wait to see it but its a while off yet with the delivery date being week 48 :( well worth the wait though i hope.

TreborA4

Ruthus_1

Would be good to do a colour tally and see what is tge most popular on the forum! As in who has what or soon to have!

First Ever Audi

Stunning !!!!!

Ruthus_1

Yep in a pub car park though lol!

A3sportbackMark

Went to showroom today I saw a cracking missona red, 1st one I have seen
image.jpg

Edit: looks like there is an Audi ready to be unveiled in the background. I wonder if that is for anyone on this forum? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruthus_1

Just the privacy glass option not sure about the % sorry!

Mark996

Haven't had much chance to get out and take some proper pics yet - but they will follow when/if weather picks up....but in the mean time....oh, and the 'Life shine' kit was thrown in for nothing! Lovely!

photo 1.jpg photo 1-1.jpg photo 5.jpg photo 4.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo 2-1.jpg

Ruthus_1

Looks good! Pffft all I got was a first aid kit and a couple of high vis vests lol!

First Ever Audi

Love that colour!

leelee

Looks absolutely lovely in sharaz red. If I get rid of My Jag Xf this is the A3 I will go for. Is this the cylinder on demand ? If so what MPG are you getting although it is not yet run in would love to know. Also the road you took the pics on looks great what part of the country are you in ? Real drivers road.

Great Pics been serching google for ages to fine some decent photos of this car in this lovely colour Thanks Leelee

TreborA4

Both colours look good but glacier white is tops! IMHO

hittchy

null-5.jpg

She found a friend at xscape castleford!

[sexist mode on]

I'm assuming from the parking you're of the fairer sex. :undwech:

[/sexist mode off]

Reactions: SJW

SJW

[sexist mode on]

I'm assuming from the parking you're of the fairer sex. :undwech:

[/sexist mode off]

Lol - Ruthus - I trust you do not have park assist and the other toys to make parking more of a challenge!?!

mjcourtney

Benefit of the doubt, they painted the lines wonky after it was parked ;)

Ruthus_1

Already had all the ribbing off the BF! In my defence I was in a rush and needed a new dress ha ha!

A3sportbackMark

Benefit of the doubt, they painted the lines wonky after it was parked ;)
I guess the car was parked wonky on purpose so that it was impossible for your friend to park too close (opps, did i just say that?) After all parking is defianatly a non contact activity, especially for a new Audi!

First Ever Audi

Car looks mint!!! Mines been at the port for 1week now so trigger finger getting itchy!

SuffolkAudiMan

First Ever Audi

Not quite....just a "it's at the port of Tyne and we still need to get it for you " .....can't come quick enough