Post Pics Of Your 8V RS3's In Here

Ha, yeah.

I thought that was my old car for a second.....

bfcbf77f606cc5c9d012adc7b9d71e22.jpg

Reactions: Evotion and AudiNutta
In a Nardo 'sandwich' at Santa Pod!

Nardo sandwich at Santa Pod

Reactions: Pinky1959, dno_uk, T-800 and 1 other person
About time I got some Go-Faster stripes.... it should add 0.1s to the 0-60 time...

How about these:
A2

A1

A good way to brighten up the unpainted RS3s... :)

I joked with a friend on another forum who'd ordered a PFL RS3 in Nardo, that it was a new idea the manufacturers had come up with, to shoot a car with a clear coat over the primer for folk who hadn't yet made their minds up on what actual colour they wanted theirs painting :)

Reactions: Evotion
It almost disapoints me how few people have changed from the standard wheels. The rotors are just boring to me, and the RS3 version are particularly rep-ish too. The facelift wheels are even worse.

Reactions: teslaboy
An RS2 and an RS3 identical to mine, even with the lunar leather SS seats at Audi Walton.

Bit of a poor colour for the RS2 :( Wicked car tho.

Rs

Reactions: rvtb101 and dunes7
Grey day, Daytona Grey

Grey Day Daytona Grey

Reactions: rvtb101, Pinky1959, ricje and 3 others
cf1a566f4b1468ce35f04b39f36a64fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinky1959, Evotion, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Well I ain't no "David Bailey" and the pictures were taken on an iPhone......

I am happy with my colour choice as it keeps the car nice and discreet aided of course by the delete badge option.

It is a very nice car. Only done a short journey to some friends and then home. It does seem a better chassis than the RS Q3, but of course it should as the RS Q3 chassis goes back to the MK5 Golf.

I have specced the sports exhaust but soon put it to "comfort" on the M42 and toll road coming home....... The Matrix LED headlights are superb but I don't think they respond quick enough to the lorry drivers coming the other way on a dual carriage........

The ceramics seem fine, no doubt they'll get gradually bedded in.

Upload 2017 9 23 10 37 49

Upload 2017 9 23 10 38 37

Upload 2017 9 23 10 39 9

Upload 2017 9 23 10 40 29

Upload 2017 9 23 10 41 1

Reactions: rvtb101, Ozmosis, Pinky1959 and 5 others
Looking good. A lot of people will assume that's a 2.0 TFSI which can be a very good thing.

Reactions: Terminator x
I agree, some people seem to see the RS3 badge and then *rage*

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear the ceramics are ok on the road. I have been nervous about whether I did the right thing in specifying them

Glad to hear the ceramics are ok on the road. I have been nervous about whether I did the right thing in specifying them

Nothing peculiar about the brake pedal feel so far Colin, obviously I've not driven in anger & I won't for a few hundred miles. The pedal just feels nice and progressive :)

Reactions: Colin A

I am happy with my colour choice as it keeps the car nice and discreet aided of course by the delete badge option.
That is a GREAT colour for the RS3. Great spec too.

You need to get rid of the Quattro bit from the ftont!

What are your honest thoughts on the wheels?
They are ones I had on my test ride FL and they looked horrorfyingly cheap and tacky to me.
They do look better on your colour and pack though - for sure.

What are your honest thoughts on the wheels?
They are ones I had on my test ride FL and they looked horrorfyingly cheap and tacky to me.
They do look better on your colour and pack though - for sure.

When I first saw this new "Rotor" wheel design on the PFL RS3, I really didn't like it compared to the old "Rotor" design. However it has grown on me a lot and I quite like it to be honest especially in the finish that I have (easier to keep clean!!) :)

It is a very nice car. Only done a short journey to some friends and then home. It does seem a better chassis than the RS Q3, but of course it should as the RS Q3 chassis goes back to the MK5 Golf.

I have specced the sports exhaust but soon put it to "comfort" on the M42 and toll road coming home....... The Matrix LED headlights are superb but I don't think they respond quick enough to the lorry drivers coming the other way on a dual carriage........

The ceramics seem fine, no doubt they'll get gradually bedded in.

View attachment 136837

View attachment 136838

View attachment 136839

View attachment 136840

View attachment 136841
@dunes7 - Your new Rs3 looks fab buddy. Congrats !

Saw a beautiful green RS3 Saloon on the A38 a few days ago, seriously making me drool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AudiNutta
Sure: they're HRE FF01's. 19 x 8.5, ET 47 with 3mm spacers. Sit perfect inline with the wheel arches.
Hey Oz, love the FF01, thinking of getting them myself... question, what finish are they? Any daylight pics?

Hey Oz, love the FF01, thinking of getting them myself... question, what finish are they? Any daylight pics?

The finish I have is Fog, similar in colour to Anthracite but less shiny finish.

No daylight picks I'm afraid, I have winter wheels on now (the original OEM ones!)

Reactions: 3SR
The finish I have is Fog, similar in colour to Anthracite but less shiny finish.

No daylight picks I'm afraid, I have winter wheels on now (the original OEM ones!)
They are great! Fog is a cost option right? I'm cheap so I'm looking at tarmac black as it's a no-cost :) plus I think it will go well with daytona and black optics... leaning towards FF01 but the FF15 aren't bad either :)

Did you go 8,5 or 9 wide? Et? Where did you get them from?

Ok, interrogation over... :yum:

They are great! Fog is a cost option right? I'm cheap so I'm looking at tarmac black as it's a no-cost :) plus I think it will go well with daytona and black optics... leaning towards FF01 but the FF15 aren't bad either :)

Did you go 8,5 or 9 wide? Et? Where did you get them from?

Ok, interrogation over... :yum:

Yes standard finish is silver, so any other finish is a cost option.

8.5" wide, ET 47 with 3mm hub-cntric spacers. Result is as you see in the pics.

Plenty of places to get them, I do not live in the UK so not much point in telling you where I bought mine, unless you want unnecessary shipment costs ;)

Search for HRE in Google and find/barter for best price...