Post Pics Of Your 8V RS3's In Here

Stunning RS3

That's got me thinking of black badges now

The front one has been a bit of a b*#ch to change. I hope to get it done tomorrow when the dealer fixes my suspension knock.
What colour car Rich M?

Sexual.....Definitely a Hart to Hart Combo...lol

Hart to hart

Reactions: Ozmosis and Snake Pliskin
Wow.
That looks stunning
Black pan roof looks great against it.

Cleaning session at Obsidian Detailing

Reactions: S., Snake Pliskin, 45bvtc and 7 others
Sepang in sunset (ish!)

2016 03 14 072510

Reactions: S., Snake Pliskin, 45bvtc and 5 others
Where's the rear diffuser from mate?
Carbon got it online for a quad system from JC styling from China

Not sure where your from but it cost me £180 with all the taxes and shipping.

PM me your email address and I will send you my contact.

Last edited:
Carbon got it online for a quad system from JC styling from China

Not sure where your from but it cost me £180 with all the taxes and shipping.

PM me your email address and I will send you my contact.

Thanks mate, I've seen one on eBay from China, is that the same one?

Looks really nice, and good quality as well!

My 1973 Lotus Elan +2S 134/5 in sable brown (my own self-respray by the way...):
PLUS 2 115

It was sure 'cool' in 1973 Spaceman especially with it's silver metalflake roof but just like you now have a preference for a blue Audi RS3
:hi:

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Kelza, 5pot and 1 other person
Love that 45 some stunning car eras you've driven through.

Reactions: 45bvtc
Thanks mate, I've seen one on eBay from China, is that the same one?

Looks really nice, and good quality as well!

Have no idea the one from China cost less than the ones in Ebay.

Do you have a S Line? If so then the S3 ones will fit became the bumper is the same

Reactions: S., AudiNutta, Terminator x and 5 others
Floret does look good Shame it's not Black

Ha ha .... I think that's high praise lol .... Told ya floret was OK mate .... It has quite a bit of black though :)

@Snake Pliskin - Those floret Audi's look stunning Glenn :thumbs up:

Love that last pic buddy :jump:

Cheers mate .... Defo enjoying floret & it's rain friendly properties ... although the black alloys whilst looking amazing when clean & gleaming do have traditional black qualities in terms of cleaning :) but yeah very pleased and the 'dark' shade does get commented on a lot.

Love that 45 some stunning car eras you've driven through.

Thank you Spaceman; all of my cars have been hard earned hence they've been seriously looked after if only to maintain the investment: the Elan Plus 2S 130/5 was a great car for me and still is for its current owner - the car now is in Nova Scotia and I remain in contact with both the car and the family

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Snake Pliskin
That's the way to do it bud. Nova Scotia eh nice wee trip that ever visit? I keep my cars similar to yourself and have alsways found it enjoyable and worth while never had a problem moving a car on once someone has come and seen its condition the rs3 will be no different tho I plan to keep it for many years to come and the wife would like to take it over once the kids are big enough to not need prams and such like.

Can someone please take some pics showing this stuff:
19” ‘5-arm Rotor’ design in anthracite black high-gloss finish, diamond cut alloy wheels (19" x 8.5J 255/30 R19 front tyres and 19" x 8J 235/35 R19 rear tyres)

19” ‘5-arm Rotor’ design in titanium matt finish, diamond cut alloy wheels (19" x 8.5J 255/30 R19 front tyres and 19" x 8J 235/35 R19 rear tyres)

19” x 8J ‘5-arm Rotor’ design in titanium matt finish, diamond cut alloy wheels with 235/35 R19 tyres

As well as:
Seats: Lunar silver with contrasting stitching in Granite grey, Dashboard: Black, Carpet: Black, Headliner: Silver
Seats: Black with contrasting stitching in Rock grey, Dashboard: Black, Carpet: Black, Headliner: Black
Seats: Black with contrasting stitching in Crescendo red, Dashboard: Black, Carpet: Black, Headliner: Black

Here's a lunar super sport seat from a demo car I had last year ...

Titanium alloy from the same car ....

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Yep high gloss black.

The titanium are Matt finish.

what colour car you considering ?

My 1973 Lotus Elan +2S 134/5 in sable brown (my own self-respray by the way...):
View attachment 84593
It was sure 'cool' in 1973 Spaceman especially with it's silver metalflake roof but just like you now have a preference for a blue Audi RS3
:hi:
My mate has a red S2 1969 Elan in Red and a Brown Stag in a similar Brown to your +2 I think Triumph call it Gusset Brown.

My mate has a red S2 1969 Elan in Red and a Brown Stag in a similar Brown to your +2 I think Triumph call it Gusset Brown.

That's a nice combination, RGBARGEE, a Stag and an S2 Elan :salute: For sure he'll be hands-on with both of those...

My Lotus Elan +2S 130/5 was a replacement for my 1972 Lotus Europa Twin Cam in 1975; it was then complimented with a 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint drophead and that partnership remained together for some 20-years selling the +2 in 1995 and the Sprint in 2011 just in time for the RS3

The combination as was in the 90's:
Sprint  Plus 2x

Reactions: 5pot
That's a nice combination, RGBARGEE, a Stag and an S2 Elan :salute: For sure he'll be hands-on with both of those...

My Lotus Elan +2S 130/5 was a replacement for my 1972 Lotus Europa Twin Cam in 1975; it was then complimented with a 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint drophead and that partnership remained together for some 20-years selling the +2 in 1995 and the Sprint in 2011 just in time for the RS3

The combination as was in the 90's:
View attachment 84919
He also has a Mk2 Cortina Twin Cam, 1600E, Wolseley Hornet, proper min and a couple of old Mercs too but can't persuade him to buy an RS3!!