Post Pics Of Your 8V RS3's In Here

Hi all, first post on the forum. Loving the RS3 so far.. some pics of her after having full detail and protection:
RS3 11
RS3 13

Reactions: S., gogz s3, Terminator x and 5 others
Looking Good Mr tree! What spec? All pack, Roof bars, standard wheels???

Thanks RGBARGEE :)

Spec is Tech Pack, Dynamic Pack, Alu Pack, Alu roof rails, Alu race inlays, Comfort and Sound Pack, H-H Assist, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, extended interior finish, Elec/Adj/fold mirrors... and yes, 'standard' wheels (I wanted the clean silver look)

Nice, I debated noisy exhaust and Mag but decided against it. Hope I don't regret it. Pan Roof is a must have for me. But why so expensive on A3? In Europe Pan roof is much cheaper and in the UK A1 roof is cheaper ... Think we get ripped off on 'extras'

Hi all, first post on the forum. Loving the RS3 so far.. some pics of her after having full detail and protection:]

YES :yes::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

That's exactly how I want mine!! Struggled to find good pictures of a Sepang car with the Galv silver wheels :concern: More pictures when possible please :-D

Mr Tree you know how to do a 1st post don't you .... bang take these pictures :sunglasses::bluecar:

Very very nice love Sepang !

Welcome to the RS3 party @ ASN .... I'm sure you'll love it here.

Yes more pictures please - inside & out :)

Mr Tree you know how to do a 1st post don't you .... bang take these pictures :sunglasses::bluecar:

Very very nice love Sepang !

Welcome to the RS3 party @ ASN .... I'm sure you'll love it here.

Yes more pictures please - inside & out :)

Thanks guys, they were the first pictures I got of her (from the detailer) and happen to be the best :)

Here are some more, during the process.. not really got any interior shots currently but its Black leather with Grey stitching - found one of the door card which shows the alu inlays (glad I chose those they look very classy).

RS3 2
RS3 4
RS3 16
RS3 17

Attachments

• IMG_7726.JPG
    IMG_7726.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 353
Reactions: S., Rob2k68, Rick P and 2 others
Few more pics, better one of the alu inserts
IMG 20151115 164638
IMG 20151115 164132
IMG 7724

Reactions: S., Rick P, Spin140 and 1 other person
Looks superb, congratulations! :yes:

So jealous, haha. If only you went with the Lunar Silver interior ;-)

With regards to trim, 100% the Alu was my choice until I realised they have a carbon option for £750 :smirk:

Looks superb, congratulations! :yes:

So jealous, haha. If only you went with the Lunar Silver interior ;-)

With regards to trim, 100% the Alu was my choice until I realised they have a carbon option for £750 :smirk:

Thank you, am well chuffed with the car and was a good (if very expensive) decision.
Lunar silver looks good but on the demo car i drove, it was already shwoing signs of wear and general dirt on the leather... so I went for practical black which should wear better.
Carbon will look awesome but is pretty expensive and is a slippery slope to making everything match! ;)

Reactions: AudiNutta
Cardiff Audi have a nice selection:

Reactions: Alex C, S., xssiiv and 4 others
Yes I've seen that Riviera Blue at Cardiff, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Nearly had a drive of that Catalunya Red car, ended up in their Glacier White one instead. Were these taken today?

Yeah it's amazing isn't it, yeah these were today, picked up a car from a service

Yeah it's amazing isn't it, yeah these were today, picked up a car from a service

Just wondered if it was still there, been a couple of weeks since I popped down which is unusual for me lmao. Having some trouble with the sales team taking me seriously, for a third time.

I'd love one in that colour but I'm not ballsy enough to order one ;-)

Just wondered if it was still there, been a couple of weeks since I popped down which is unusual for me lmao. Having some trouble with the sales team taking me seriously, for a third time.

I'd love one in that colour but I'm not ballsy enough to order one ;-)

Seriously? They've always seemed good with me, but then I've not enquired about a £40k + car :p

Speak to John Llewelyn, he's a top guy

+ Riviera blue = a massive win!

DO IT! ;)

Reactions: S., VAG_Club001, DAYTONA 500 and 6 others

Reactions: Alex C, Tej13, S. and 10 others
Dealer sent me a few photos today to keep me going.......Roll on 1st March

Reactions: S., Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and 4 others
Very nice Danner .. & plates in all ready to 'launch' :)

Cheers snake ......I was build week 4 and the car arrived at dealer last weekend, so you shouldn't be to far behind if your week 5 !

I was build week 4 so same as you ?

My car is currently 1 week into being shipped and tracker says not in U.K. yet.

I should be good for delivery 1st week March though.

Can't wait mate ... we have an epic car to look forward to - The RS3 really is a car of the moment and will be for quite some considerable time to come.

All the Guys that have taken delivery, even months down the line, are still as excited 6 months on as they were on collection day ... That tells you how good this car is - real feedback from real long term owners :sunglasses:

Yep, we have something really special awaiting us next month and your sepang is a perfect example - looks stunning !!

Reactions: RGBARGEE, AndyB-S3 and Danner3342
I ordered back in July last year, which seems a long long time ago but it's amazing to think it's only just over 2 weeks till collection.

Changed spec few times, biggest change was the colour. I actually went with Catalunya red to start with.

I had to go to Cardiff one day back in October last year and noticed they had a demo at Cardiff Audi so thought I would go and see one in the flesh.....to be honest I was really disappointed, was expecting a red car as in all the brochures / adverts etc ...this colour is no way near red in real life .
Really strange as all the photos of it look amazing, so rang my dealer up and got it changed to sepang.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Very similar here ....

Ordered 1st week August last year so almost same time frame.

Initially went for nardo .... then had a wobble & considered sepang or glacier. Saw floret on a car and knew immediately 'that's the colour' :)

Then added black alloys ... then black mirrors ... so revised my spec a few times too :)

Shame about the red as it does look great in photos as you say.

Sepang is awesome though great choice :nogarors4:

Reactions: Danner3342
It's always a hard decision the colour of the car, we are all individuals and have different opinions on the colours.

I respect everyone who has one / got one on order ... What ever the colour ......brilliant car

I do like white but my current S3 is Glacier and my previous S3 (8p) was ibis white,was toying with floret but ended up with sepang.

It makes it harder seeing all the photos on here as they all look amazing .

Dealer sent me a few photos today to keep me going.......Roll on 1st March

]

Thought mine was next to you but no.. looking good. Having mine delivered on trade plates on 29th.. exciting times. Had hoped we would get Bristol Audi plates not MonMotors! Seems we are on a similar car path.. my S3 reg was same as yours +PZA.. Hope you got a good discount!!

Reactions: Danner3342 and Snake Pliskin
Thought mine was next to you but no.. looking good. Having mine delivered on trade plates on 29th.. exciting times. Had hoped we would get Bristol Audi plates not MonMotors! Seems we are on a similar car path.. my S3 reg was same as yours +PZA.. Hope you got a good discount!!

That's quite funny both having S3 2014 then onto Rs3 2016.

Bit of a discount, to be honest being on PCP my main concern is the monthly payments and their not a great deal more than the S3.

I do normally keep my cars 3 years but got a bit excited when test drove the RS3 .

Going to part ex the S3 in .... Audi only gave me a price for it 3 weeks ago £23,500 , I was fairly happy with that.

So if your having your car on trade plates you won't be attending the big handover event at Bristol golf club on 1st March ??

Might see if I can gatecrash the Golf club event if I'm around. They are overwhelmed with handovers and as I know them well was offered the trade plates. Insurance are relaxed as long as not on highway, could be tempted to grass track around my field!!

Are there any other RS going out on 1 March . Sold my 14 plate S3 in October for £31k and have been using late wife's 15 plate A3 until that sold 2 weeks ago. Enjoying A1 BE but on 1 March that will be used less ;-)

Well Danner beware the PCP payments. These can be made a lot less if you negotiate a good discount up front and manage a good sale price. Another 2% discount and another £2k on resale could potentially give you a circa £3k bigger deposit and save you approaching £100 a month on your PCP monthly payments... all approximate of course. Never worth going to the wall or pushing dealer too far but always worth a go. I used to have a far easier ride with Bristol Audi as the former General Manager knew that I knew what was fair, I have to work harder these days which I suppose is fair enough and gives me and them some practical negotiating skills training!!

IMG 3639
IMG 3635

Mine is just behind yours but not yet prepared... Exciting times.

Reactions: dsme, S., Danner3342 and 1 other person
Yup... we're having a party in Bristol !!

My son asked why I chose NTT number as it isn't a TT... Clearly he hasn't worked out that NTT = NOT (a) TT! Must find a suitable name now.. any ideas :) Nefertiti maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Danner3342
old pic of mine

Attachments

• IMG_5673.JPG
    IMG_5673.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: RGBARGEE
Yup... we're having a party in Bristol !!

My son asked why I chose NTT number as it isn't a TT... Clearly he hasn't worked out that NTT = NOT (a) TT! Must find a suitable name now.. any ideas :) Nefertiti maybe?
How about Erebus. It's the Greek god of darkness and shadow!

Reactions: RGBARGEE and Snake Pliskin