Post Pics Of Your 8V RS3's In Here

01a17743ef31ad04afe9b440ba108645.jpg
3da8255f27f5a2c6b0831e2f51155b60.jpg
loving the colour, pictures don't do it justice

wow mate ... you're stealing my floret glory :) :sunglasses:
gotta wait till the weekend to get mine which looks same as yours + full black wing mirrors.
car looks amazing, I am sopleased I chose this colour too - black & silver work so well together don't they.
Please feel free to post more pics :yes:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
Its the first time the wife has seen an rs3. I test drove and ordered whilst she was at work. She loves loves loves the silver. Snake, your going to be a happy man, when you see yours!!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Its the first time the wife has seen an rs3. I test drove and ordered whilst she was at work. She loves loves loves the silver. Snake, your going to be a happy man, when you see yours!!

Fantastic !!! .... I've only seen floret on a TT ... and loved it !
and just seen RS3 photos.
Can't wait to see the real thing.
Your 1st pic of the gloss black alloy wheel and front gloss black splitter looks amazing ... such a great look :)

Reactions: richard2761
Congratulations Mr. Goodge! :racer:

Thank you, Thank you!

car looks great - great combo nardo & black pack - like the plate too: MMA :sunglasses:

My girlfriends name is Emma so i got that plate as i was hoping the 6 could be the E lol

Such a thrill to drive! How can anyone "run it in" ? Its beyond me! Epic car.

Thank you, Thank you!

My girlfriends name is Emma so i got that plate as i was hoping the 6 could be the E lol

Such a thrill to drive! How can anyone "run it in" ? Its beyond me! Epic car.

Ah yes very clever on the letters !

Running in an RS3 ... what's that ? :)

Ah yes very clever on the letters !

Running in an RS3 ... what's that ? :)

Glenn I was being "clever with the letters",:wub:put my new plates on last Friday went out Saturday and got pulled by an un marked X5 :busted cop:they weren't showing on the PNC apparently it takes upto 24hrs to update ,oh he's told me to get plates that are legal put on the car ASAP:blow:

Glenn I was being "clever with the letters",:wub:put my new plates on last Friday went out Saturday and got pulled by an un marked X5 :busted cop:they weren't showing on the PNC apparently it takes upto 24hrs to update ,oh he's told me to get plates that are legal put on the car ASAP:blow:

ha ha nice one ... but should've gunned it, you'd have easily outrun an X5 :)

ha ha nice one ... but should've gunned it, you'd have easily outrun an X5 :)
He was armed response lol ,he pointed out there's lots of high performance cars getting stolen and the APNR wouldn't be able to read the registration ,didn't get a ticket just told me to sort it out.:scared2:

Reactions: Ozmosis and Snake Pliskin
Wonder what the history is with this one at BCA? Some bodywork damage, no keys and broken screen.. Very sad.
97cf3c768c0fffd27093e77cf3cb166e.jpg

Reactions: S., Stanningtonglen, Jassyo06 and 5 others
Anyone know what % window tint the OEM privacy glass is? I'm regretting not speccing on mine now..

Anyone know what % window tint the OEM privacy glass is? I'm regretting not speccing on mine now..

I had mine Retrofitted, colour was called Dark Smoke which is supposedly the OEM equivalent.

Looks good! Thanks for the reply. Where'd you get it done? And how much?

No problem, just to give an idea of the match. Apologies for the dirty car, that's thanks to the APALLING SD Nav in the car getting me and my girlfriend incredibly lost on the way to somewhere in Exeter, endless dirt tracks :weary:
Well I had it done at a small company near Blackwood, a South Wales but I wouldn't recommend them again.. Had issues and fell out with them.
I'm not sure where you are based but Midlands Car Care in Walsall are pucker for tinting, not bad pricing either.. They use a mobile tinting guy, who will travel to you.. He was even prepared to travel to me 2 and a half hours away from Walsall (shame I didn't know before I had mine done) Mine cost £160/£170 I believe.

@81llyh I've seen your dyno videos on You Tube, am I missing something or is it not a REALLY bad idea to dyno the car on 2 wheels?!? Would of thought there is no better way of destroying the Haldex?

The haldex will be disabled for the dunno run which makes the car 100% fwd so no issues of damaging anything prob have more problems trying to run it in 4wd

Reactions: 5pot
The haldex will be disabled for the dunno run which makes the car 100% fwd so no issues of damaging anything prob have more problems trying to run it in 4wd

Surprised you could just disengage the Haldex, must read up on its operation some more. Surely it's better to put the power down through 4 wheels anyway to get a true representation?

7874a28a0edd50f49426058c7c512936.jpg

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, Terminator x, Ozmosis and 3 others
Ooh, be interesting to see what you get back.. Get a thread up :blush:

What made you choose a 2 wheel dunno over 4? How did they shut the Haldex off? :blink:
Pull the fuse or unplug the haldex. I've been on x1 4wd dyno and x2 2 wheel dynos.

Today I'll be on a 4wd dyno dynamics. Apparently it's the heartbreaker dyno so I'm expecting similar numbers to what I got at unicorn developments..

Reactions: AudiNutta
Ok Guys here are a few pics of "team floret" :)

Pic0

Pic1

Pic3

Reactions: S., 45bvtc, Bristle Hound and 13 others
bbb6a86cf5adfc75bb748085e81c6b31.jpg

Reactions: S., Stanningtonglen, Jassyo06 and 6 others
Amethyst purple.. Original colour is, sprint blue. Only 3 in the uk iirc

e7464ec3a5c954fcbf030ef7a48f6ead.jpg

Reactions: S., Stanningtonglen, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Snake, very nice! Glad we all have ours now and we all seem happy! Hows running it in going? Mines out the window :racer:

Also loving the purple! But where is the front number plate?

Snake, very nice! Glad we all have ours now and we all seem happy! Hows running it in going? Mines out the window :racer:

Also loving the purple! But where is the front number plate?

Yes mate very very happy .... Epic cars !

Hmm running in .... erm .... well let's just say I'm running it in intermittently :)

So hard holding back isn't it.

Yeah it is hard, just wanna put the foot right down! Ive been driving normal "most" the time but giving it some too.
Only thing is you hit silly numbers fast! Then again thats good so you can continue running her in!

Wish i hadn't come back to this thread...Snake, you got me wanting again!!!! Lovely motors!!! ;-)

Team Floret looks amazing.

cheers Guys & really appreciate the kind comments :yes:
it is fair to say we are chuffed to bits with the cars.

Reactions: Ozmosis