Post Pics Of Your 8V RS3's In Here

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

royalsteve68

Agreed. reported green rs3. it's it's a colour you shouldn't like like on a car but it looks superb. Not sure I'd that brave though, love love the dark one above though

Ozmosis

A Couple of mine after adding new rear lights and summer wheels:

Screenshot_20170504-160605.jpg

Screenshot_20170504-160634.jpg

Screenshot_20170504-160458.jpg

Ozmosis

How much are the new rear lights?

I bought them from K-electronic in Germany, the full kit including the required modules was 999 Euros.

From ordering online (with help from Google Translate!) to being on the car: 4 days. Though i am in Poland and not the UK...

See here: electronic-shop.de/AUDI/AUDI-A3/AUDI-A3-8V/AUDI-A3-8V-Facelift-LED-Heckleuchten---Rueckleuchten-Sportback-dynamischer-Blinker-Nachruestpaket.html

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
@Ozmosis

Ah cool rear light upgrade ....... are you secretly trying to transform your car into a facelift lol :)

Have you got the sweeping rear indicators now also then ?

Audi do make superb light clusters though - nice upgrade :sunglasses:

Ozmosis

Yup sweeping rear indicators and much cooler lighting. It's the only thing that grabbed my attention from the FL, job done! ;)

As an added 'bonus', these also have LED reversing lights which are much brighter than the older filament version... LoL

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
Yup sweeping rear indicators and much cooler lighting. It's the only thing that grabbed my attention from the FL, job done! ;)

As an added 'bonus', these also have LED reversing lights which are much brighter than the older filament version... LoL

Cool !

Sounds like a very worthwhile upgrade then :yes:

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

D0C

Having seen the FL rear lights I must say I think they are better. Not sure about the wheels but agree I would need to see them in the flesh.

Bayl

2017 8V S3 Tech Pack Advanced, Pano, Mag Ride,B&O

What does FL stand for

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
@Ozmosis

You ever thought of black wrapping your chrome side window cappings ?

Would look great against your black alloys imo :yes:

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter
My car is a whole week old now, but this is when I was picking it up. Glacier white/alu-optic.
1JOagjB.jpg

YaaF6Y3.jpg

And the first drive.
A31Q5wE.jpg

r24ULei.jpg

SFYPXbA.jpg

JN6xVmG.jpg

7lvGZVy.jpg

This looks fantastic! Glacier White did the PFL no favours, it looks so expensive on the FL.. love it!

J6YAK

Team Java Green

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter

Steff s3

J6YAK, lovely colour bud,have you fitted Carbon inlays in that also?
Could you please tell me where you got your small front registration plate holder as I really don't want to cut my new one down again to accommodate my plate.

J6YAK

Team Java Green
J6YAK, lovely colour bud,have you fitted Carbon inlays in that also?
Could you please tell me where you got your small front registration plate holder as I really don't want to cut my new one down again to accommodate my plate.
Sorry for late reply mate, yes i fitted the carbon inlays from my S3 and the plate holder is also from the S3

Evotion

The Greed For Speed
Another cheeky pic for you lot

Lovely. Was that a premium paint when ordered or custom? Don't think I have ever seen this colour in the flesh.
Must be the darkest red possible as looks black!

J6YAK

Team Java Green
Lovely. Was that a premium paint when ordered or custom? Don't think I have ever seen this colour in the flesh.
Must be the darkest red possible as looks black!
Thanks, It was an exclusive order by the previous owner, that pic was taken just as the sun was going down so does look particularly dark in that one, have a look above for previous pics. It is very dark until the sun hits it.