Possibly Splitting The Audi

D2NY G

Reaction score
Gents,

Not sure if this post will be removed, if so let me know were to post.

My audi has been up for sale for a while and im considering putting it back to standard-ish, so i might be offering up a whole range of parts ect for cash plus standard items seen as I sold all my standard parts.

The whole car will be up for grabs minus the DTM front bumper

$_57 by Danny Gee, on Flickr

The full spec is as listed on the ebay add

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201374240588?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Just gaugin abit of intrest before I decide to do this, so if there is items you would be intrested in please let me know

You're not going to sell it as it is, too individulistic for buyers. Put it back to standard and sell the parts. You'll make more money that way.

You're not going to sell it as it is, too individulistic for buyers. Put it back to standard and sell the parts. You'll make more money that way.
true that fellla, tried my luck as a full car now a think its time to go back standard-ish

Uh oh...... There's a stack of stuff i'd love to take off your hands man haha!! But funds don't really allow it at the moment :(

Shame to see it split after all the work you put into it, but that's the way of things with modified cars sadly.

If I had a saloon I'd have your interior, as I have a cab nothing will fit.

Good luck with the breaking! What car have you got now btw?

Shame to see it split after all the work you put into it, but that's the way of things with modified cars sadly.

If I had a saloon I'd have your interior, as I have a cab nothing will fit.

Good luck with the breaking! What car have you got now btw?

Yeah I know mate, ive had an awesome run with the car, would like someone to enjoy it as a whole but if I have to split its one of them things you have to do.

Ive bought my self a e46 m3 now fella

Uh oh...... There's a stack of stuff i'd love to take off your hands man haha!! But funds don't really allow it at the moment :(

:) no worries man, got 2 potential buyers but if all fails ill get things broken down and listed wont be rushing into it though.

any interest in any items let me know if no sale on the latest ebay add im stripping.

20" Bentleys
AirLift V2
US Boot
Smooth Rear Diffuser - (one off)
Half Leather & Quilted Alcantara interior
ECT