Possible xenon headlamp group buy??

Your lights look excellent.. I like that floating projector look. Would have done the same if I had a dark coloured car.

Thanks yeah I'm really pleased with them, I think the projectors look amazing surrounded by the matte black trims. Definitely one of the best upgrades for the 8L

Reactions: Sandra
Drove in some thick fog yesterday and these cut right through it!!!

Reactions: silestanix and mac79
Fitted mine yesterday. Wow what a difference these make, they are so good I went looking for country roads, one is a bit low but I will get them adjusted today. Oh and I think the auto levellers are shot.

Reactions: IPG
I have just had 10 fresh sets of brackets in, I may put another one up this week if there is interest, 10 sets again, will be out a lot faster as its all in stock apart from the Lamps.

Do these comes as full headlights ? Or do we need to install these into our existing headlights ?

Full headlights just have to swap over the auto adjusters.well worth the money

Reactions: t8ups
Get on it people!

These headlights are such a worthy investment and Trup's customer service is very much up to, and beyond, Australian standards (which poo's all over British standards that's for sure)

Get on it people!

These headlights are such a worthy investment and Trup's customer service is very much up to, and beyond, Australian standards (which poo's all over British standards that's for sure)
I second that Ian. @t8ups gives exceptional service to all the members in here. Very nice guy also , just saying, lol. :)

I second that Ian. @t8ups gives exceptional service to all the members in here. Very nice guy also , just saying, lol. :)
Does that mean you agree with me when I say British customer service is pretty much c r a p?! LOL

Does that mean you agree with me when I say British customer service is pretty much c r a p?! LOL
Yes in general it is Ian, there are exceptions but not many. Lol. :) x

Going to start another thread I think, I have had some emails and PM's on this, if I show as a live GB then it may spark more interest but as I have 10 sets of brackets in stock I'm going to limit them in 10's.

Trups

Reactions: silestanix
Hi all,

Working on some S3 8L headlamps, they are brand new aftermarket facelift halogens which I am converting using the Morimoto projectors, oem ballasts will be retained on this setup.

So just gauging to see if there would be any interest in a group buy if I was to supply lamps, conversion so it's all swap over when they get to you and will include a new xenon kit.

For the Gb if we go ahead I'd be sending a set of lights to the USA to have brackets made to allow for plug and play of the projector swap.

Can also be bought on there own without lamps if you want to do the swap over yourself.

Trups
Do you have any pictures please? And they work for left hand side aswell? Thank you.

Reactions: Roadtrain
These look Awesome! Are they still available? My S3 headlights have seen better days!

Drop @t8ups a message, see if he’ll do another group buy. If not he’ll do you a one off set, they’ll just be a bit more expensive. One of the best things I’ve bought for mine.

Reactions: hydro s3 and Tj 0785
Drop @t8ups a message, see if he’ll do another group buy. If not he’ll do you a one off set, they’ll just be a bit more expensive. One of the best things I’ve bought for mine.

Thanks bud, just saw the new group buy thread also, what did you go for OE?

These look Awesome! Are they still available? My S3 headlights have seen better days!

Thanks bud, just saw the new group buy thread also, what did you go for OE?

I went for OE apart from etched lenses and LED flash to pass, sidelight and indicators....
F9B3C018 6683 4DD0 B9CD 7206561C45D7

Reactions: craigt1985