Possible S6 upgrade.......!!!!!

kungfupanda

Reaction score
Forgot about the flat bottomed steering wheel trimmed in perforated leather. I also painted the calipers all round in gloss black and applied fresh decals.
FE8E4527 4866 43FB 8C41 2D0BBFF0C488
C15EAB95 2674 478D 81FF C343C533CF90

kungfupanda

Reaction score
I bought it like that from a seller I found on an Audi group on Facebook actually. It was on an exchange basis so I think he must have got hold of a steering wheel and trimmed it to my spec to match the original functionalities of my wheel.

When I received the new wheel I swapped it over, refitted my original airbag and sent him back my old one.

rjwojcik

Reaction score
I bought it like that from a seller I found on an Audi group on Facebook actually. It was on an exchange basis so I think he must have got hold of a steering wheel and trimmed it to my spec to match the original functionalities of my wheel.

When I received the new wheel I swapped it over, refitted my original airbag and sent him back my old one.

Nice. Is it still heated?

kungfupanda

Reaction score
Yeah it’s still heated. He told me that I must have the only heated flat bottomed wheel in the U.K. Not sure how true that is.

rjwojcik

Reaction score
Yeah it’s still heated. He told me that I must have the only heated flat bottomed wheel in the U.K. Not sure how true that is.

Standard Audi heated wheel is round, excellent mod

kungfupanda

Reaction score
7476801B 99FA 45F3 9FD3 235F97BBE0F6

Did a few 0-60 runs today. Bit of wheel spin on the fastest times. I’m sure I could go a little faster though.

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 216491 Here you go buddy. Yes you’re right regards the chrome strip. It makes the back of the car look like a Vauxhall Vectra. I’ve got some fishing wire to take the strip off but not got round to doing it yet!
The chrome strip isn’t glued on.
It’s a push fit using tabs.
You would be better off getting it wrapped, it’s quite an expensive piece to replace - if I remember correctly replacement on my S7 (black trim) was around £150 and had to wait a few weeks for delivery.