Possible new owner

So the handbrake is automatic and you can release it just by pulling away?

Manual to put on without auto hold, but will disengage automatically my applying the throttle.

And even without the auto hold button you still get hill hold assist, so when you lift off foot brake it holds the car for 2 seconds or so before moving off if you don’t press the throttle first.

Reactions: Naylor92
Manual to put on without auto hold, but will disengage automatically my applying the throttle.

And even without the auto hold button you still get hill hold assist, so when you lift off foot brake it holds the car for 2 seconds or so before moving off if you don’t press the throttle first.
Yeah that’s what I mean, automatic as in don’t have to press it again to release it. It will just come off on its own accord once the throttle pedal is pressed.

Anyway, I’ve had well over 24 hours to have a good think about things. It’s a no brainer really isn’t it.

Reactions: Liam Morris
Cars of that condition / mileage don't come up often, if you decide not to get it then be prepared to wait a short while for another example as good! Just make sure you're 100% certain and you'll be fine! An RS3 purchase is more often then not decided by the heart instead of the head in my experience and opinions of others on here... Good luck :thumbs up:

Cars of that condition / mileage don't come up often, if you decide not to get it then be prepared to wait a short while for another example as good! Just make sure you're 100% certain and you'll be fine! An RS3 purchase is more often then not decided by the heart instead of the head in my experience and opinions of others on here... Good luck :thumbs up:
I know chap you’re right in what you say. It’s a minter it really is. I know I’m going to have to go for it!

Reactions: NevMan and Liam Morris
So I picked the car up this evening, car is absolutely stunning and I’m chuffed to bits with it!

Reactions: DW81, Bryant1998, LaRocK and 2 others
Glad to hear it! Pics needed when you have daylight :yes: What have you upgraded from out of curiosity?

So I picked the car up this evening, car is absolutely stunning and I’m chuffed to bits with it!

If it's the Catalunya Red one that you put the link in previously for, I realised I almost bought that car from Crew Audi around a year and a half ago. It was mint then as well, the salesman said they didn't have to do anything to it as the first owner had kept it perfect and driven it on weekends only. Still got a demo video of it that the rep did, enjoy your car m8, it's a beaut!

Reactions: Naylor92 and Liam Morris
If it's the Catalunya Red one that you put the link in previously for, I realised I almost bought that car from Crew Audi around a year and a half ago. It was mint then as well, the salesman said they didn't have to do anything to it as the first owner had kept it perfect and driven it on weekends only. Still got a demo video of it that the rep did, enjoy your car m8, it's a beaut!
Yes mate it is indeed. Yes it’s been extremely well looked after, I’m not even kidding when I say it’s like a brand new car. Inside and out is just incredible to be honest it really is.

Reactions: LaRocK and Liam Morris