Possible Dealership Meets.

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Hello all ,
With past Audi dealership meets ive been to working well Sandra has asked which dealerships we as a group would like to visit.
Im from Rotherham in south Yorkshire so for me the nearest largish dealership is in Sheffield, I dont mind traveling though as it would be good to try and get a few of us together.
I would love to hear other peoples views on locations. Please add your suggestions.
Thanks ... I look forward to reading everybody's ideas.

Reactions: curlo
I'm from Doncaster never been to one of these meets would love too work permitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
Yep up for a dealer meet. I'm in East Yorkshire but happy to travel. Went to Harrogate Audi at the weekend but it is still work in progress there so anywhere else in the region is fine.

I'm interested in this also obviously when mine finally arrives.

I'm also East Yorkshire area but would travel unless was ridiculously far :)

Reactions: Peter Metcalf
Morning all.
Glad to see there is some interest and even more that people are willing to travel a little.
I will have a look at what dealerships are around us all this evening so we can try and agree the best plan .

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and Corb2000
Sounds interesting, I'm based in Hull but happy to travel as long as I'm available on the day.

Sounds interesting, I'm based in Hull but happy to travel as long as I'm available on the day.

Same as me! Haha Dull Hull! ☂️

Reactions: MikeSel^
Really sorry , I only managed to grab 10 min to look at the dealers...
From my post code S63 7BT the Audi sight brought up 5 dealers it viewed as being local to me.
Doncaster
Wakefield
Sheffield
Huddersfield
Leeds

All of these are with in 22 miles of my home. That said i am happy to travel a little further if people are based a lot further from mine. I only used my post code as an example .
I know Harrogate Audi are looking into a meet when all the work is finished there .
By all means throw a few post code at me or other dealerships you have seen and would like to be considered.

I would happily trundle along to any of those. The Hull Audi Dealership is quite new and nice.

It'll be interesting to see what the Knaresborough showroom is like when it reopens - seems to have been closed for a long time now

eb508982cf8b1a4e97eb6c0a781e54e7.png

Reactions: Nath.S4
Any of the sites listed would be fine by me. And yes, it's always dull in Ull - city of culture 2017

Reactions: Nath.S4
Is this still happening or have I missed it ? Would like to meet a few people and get to a few meets I'm from Rochdale but the NW section is dead and Yorkshire isn't far at all for me

If you missed it then I missed it too. Still interested in attending a meet-up, any excuse to just look at cars for a bit

Reactions: Peter Metcalf
Please add me to the list too. I'm also in East Yorkshire.

I noticed last week the Ull showroom, they had a nice R8 V10 in and the new model TT RS demonstrator in. :grinning:

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueBadger
Please add me to the list too. I'm also in East Yorkshire.

I noticed last week the Ull showroom, they had a nice R8 V10 in and the new model TT RS demonstrator in. :grinning:

Nice I'm in hessel later I might have to take a look. They had rs6 and rs7 and a yellow r8 last time I went :)

Might have to go and take a look after lunch!

Adding my interest.

I'm be having a little meet at Hull on Wednesday 1st March too ;)

Hi again ,
No, nobody has missed anything.
Currently having all manor of fun and games with internet supplier at home . I will message Sandra over the weekend to let her know of te general feeling and look to planning something in the coming month or months

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and Steveredman
Been told Harrogate should be finished soon. I received VIP tickets to the opening

Reactions: Corb2000
Yes they opening soon and we will arrange date. Carl woodburn be phoning me :)

Reactions: mark_S3 and Phil-1
Update on this. Spoke with Carl at Harrogate Audi. Have a provisional date in June. Will discuss more with Carl at beginning of may and we will work out the details of the meet then. They be moving to new dealership in a few weeks but the outside work will take a few weeks after that, hence the June date. Thanks for your patience on this. :) x

Reactions: Lhasa2008, Thundercliffe81, Phil-1 and 3 others
Update on this. Spoke with Carl at Harrogate Audi. Have a provisional date in June. Will discuss more with Carl at beginning of may and we will work out the details of the meet then. They be moving to new dealership in a few weeks but the outside work will take a few weeks after that, hence the June date. Thanks for your patience on this. :) x

Looking forward to it Sandra. Keep up the good work :)

Looking forward to it Sandra. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you Mike. I will try get another dealership meet in before that. :) x

Reactions: Lhasa2008
Great! Would be good to meet up with some people before the major U.K. Meets start.

I'm certainly interested in that too. Local