1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Dealership Meets.

S3 Paul Jan 13, 2017

1. S3 Paul

S3 Paul Well-Known Member Regional Rep

Hello all ,
    With past Audi dealership meets ive been to working well Sandra has asked which dealerships we as a group would like to visit.
    Im from Rotherham in south Yorkshire so for me the nearest largish dealership is in Sheffield, I dont mind traveling though as it would be good to try and get a few of us together.
    I would love to hear other peoples views on locations. Please add your suggestions.
    Thanks ... I look forward to reading everybody's ideas.

curlo likes this.
  2. Peter Metcalf

Peter Metcalf Monkey magic

I'm from Doncaster never been to one of these meets would love too work permitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra likes this.
  3. Stanningtonglen

Stanningtonglen Active Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 quattro S-line owners group

What the the dealership here in Sheffield ??

Sandra likes this.
  4. smokeymike

smokeymike Active Member Team Mythos SQ5 owners group

Yep up for a dealer meet. I'm in East Yorkshire but happy to travel. Went to Harrogate Audi at the weekend but it is still work in progress there so anywhere else in the region is fine.

5. Nath.S4

Nath.S4 Active Member

I'm interested in this also obviously when mine finally arrives.

I'm also East Yorkshire area but would travel unless was ridiculously far :)

Peter Metcalf likes this.
  6. Corb2000

Corb2000 Million miler

I'm in Harrogate but happy to travel to most Yorkshire dealers

7. S3 Paul

Morning all.
    Glad to see there is some interest and even more that people are willing to travel a little.
    I will have a look at what dealerships are around us all this evening so we can try and agree the best plan .

Stanningtonglen and Corb2000 like this.
  8. Steveredman

Steveredman Active Member

Sounds interesting, I'm based in Hull but happy to travel as long as I'm available on the day.

9. Nath.S4

Nath.S4 Active Member

Same as me! Haha Dull Hull! ☂️

MikeSel^ likes this.
  10. S3 Paul

Really sorry , I only managed to grab 10 min to look at the dealers...
    From my post code S63 7BT the Audi sight brought up 5 dealers it viewed as being local to me.
    Doncaster
    Wakefield
    Sheffield
    Huddersfield
    Leeds

All of these are with in 22 miles of my home. That said i am happy to travel a little further if people are based a lot further from mine. I only used my post code as an example .
    I know Harrogate Audi are looking into a meet when all the work is finished there .
    By all means throw a few post code at me or other dealerships you have seen and would like to be considered.

11. Steveredman

I would happily trundle along to any of those. The Hull Audi Dealership is quite new and nice.

12. Corb2000

Corb2000 Million miler

It'll be interesting to see what the Knaresborough showroom is like when it reopens - seems to have been closed for a long time now

13. Steveredman

[​IMG]

Nath.S4 likes this.
  14. smokeymike

smokeymike Active Member Team Mythos SQ5 owners group

Any of the sites listed would be fine by me. And yes, it's always dull in Ull - city of culture 2017

Nath.S4 likes this.
  15. R222cet

R222cet Active Member

Is this still happening or have I missed it ? Would like to meet a few people and get to a few meets I'm from Rochdale but the NW section is dead and Yorkshire isn't far at all for me

16. Steveredman

If you missed it then I missed it too. Still interested in attending a meet-up, any excuse to just look at cars for a bit

Peter Metcalf likes this.
  17. Lhasa2008

Lhasa2008 Active Member Team Daytona Audi S3 Audi A3

Please add me to the list too. I'm also in East Yorkshire.

I noticed last week the Ull showroom, they had a nice R8 V10 in and the new model TT RS demonstrator in. :grinning:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    BlueBadger likes this.
  18. Nath.S4

Nath.S4 Active Member

Nice I'm in hessel later I might have to take a look. They had rs6 and rs7 and a yellow r8 last time I went :)

19. Steveredman

Might have to go and take a look after lunch!

20. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro Manual

I am also in Hull. Currently with an A3 - S3 in build. Would be good to get to some events/meets this year :)

Sandra likes this.
  21. BlueBadger

BlueBadger Member

Adding my interest.

I'm be having a little meet at Hull on Wednesday 1st March too ;)

22. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro Manual

I might be around for that.. Will still have current A3 at that point mind you..

23. S3 Paul

Hi again ,
    No, nobody has missed anything.
    Currently having all manor of fun and games with internet supplier at home . I will message Sandra over the weekend to let her know of te general feeling and look to planning something in the coming month or months

Stanningtonglen and Steveredman like this.
  24. Phil-1

Phil-1 Well-Known Member Regional Rep

Been told Harrogate should be finished soon. I received VIP tickets to the opening

Corb2000 likes this.
  25. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Yes they opening soon and we will arrange date. Carl woodburn be phoning me :)

mark_S3 and Phil-1 like this.
  26. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Update on this. Spoke with Carl at Harrogate Audi. Have a provisional date in June. Will discuss more with Carl at beginning of may and we will work out the details of the meet then. They be moving to new dealership in a few weeks but the outside work will take a few weeks after that, hence the June date. Thanks for your patience on this. :) x

27. MikeSel^

Looking forward to it Sandra. Keep up the good work :)

Sandra likes this.
  28. Sandra

Thank you Mike. I will try get another dealership meet in before that. :) x

Lhasa2008 likes this.
  29. MikeSel^

Great! Would be good to meet up with some people before the major U.K. Meets start.

Sandra likes this.
  30. Thundercliffe81

Thundercliffe81 Well-Known Member Team V6 Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I'm certainly interested in that too. Local

Sandra likes this.