Porsche Cayenne 6pots

Finally got some pictures Ferodo Ds2500s
IMG 35282
IMG 35071

Also brought myself a flat bottom :hubbahubba: Cant wait to pick the car up hopefull this weekend coming up :undwech:
IMG 35101

What are the part numbers for the DS2500 for the Cayennes? Are yours 18z or 17z? I just bought Pagid pads for mine as I was in a rush but might be good to get them next time.

Reactions: S3 OKR
piston sizes are the same for boxster fronts and LCR I believe.

The whole monoblock thing is made out to be a far bigger deal than it is really. Most proper race calipers are not monoblock, and they're not all switching to brakes from a budget porsche :laugh:

With piston areas equal, you're still at a big disadvantage. smaller pads (less heat capacity and less area over which friction occurs), smaller discs (less mechanical leverage), thinner discs (less heat capacity) plus the unslightly unswept area created by using a pad that's too shallow for the disc swept area.

Given you'd be laying out £400 + to go boxster fronts, it's a no brainer to get the LCR setup instead which is better in every way.

What are the part numbers for the DS2500 for the Cayennes? Are yours 18z or 17z? I just bought Pagid pads for mine as I was in a rush but might be good to get them next time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417692935229860
Here's the part number.. Mine are 18Z

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418325169702302
Got my Callipers Back from the body shop today. I really like them done a awesome job.

Reactions: jay1 and Ste133
I agree I bought boxster s rears and they are terrible look good but no good if you want to stop as I believe the pistons are too small and just don't work well I have since bought cupra r brembos with 330mm 2 peice discs and they are far better

Reactions: Prawn