porsche carrera and ST whooping

Mybey you should just shut the hell up and stop trying to be a smart **** on the internet, bet u wouldnt say boo to a ghost in reality same counts for the rest of you there are very few sound people on this forum.

Its not trying to be smart at all. Just use decent English. It makes the forum so much easier to read and digest.

well yeah you do get some porsche eating hatches out there mate, a would like to see a carrera go up against a tuned pulsar or a c20let corsa haha fuk ur 60k plus supercars spend 5k and hunt them down haha :rock:

thats exactly what I was saying...if I drove a decent car I wouldn't go against an S3 and *** a pulsar or corsa wouldn't even show on the radar....look at the big picture if you can't well its your tough **** son

whats wrong with this forum these days, "my dicks biggers than your ****!" ...grow up peeps!

lol this thread has made me laugh alot.. Guys can i ask you a general question.. this goes out to every1.. Why do you Map your S3s, Sort the suspension out etc.. Do you guys do it to race obviously responsibly, within the speed limit or just to drive it around fast? i know why i want to add those horses.. to put them up against other people, who have done the same..and obviously the natural passion behind playing with my toys and making it my own..

My m8 just bought an Evo 6 with a Rallyart ECU and uprated fuel pump.. *roughly* sitting around the 320-340 mark?? anyway, had abit of a play with a porche i think it was a carrera, to be honest it was in quite abit of traffic but managed to keep up with it. Those cars are not slow. The evo is fairly quick, pulls like a train when its on boost.. But that carrera did shift, and we only got to around 80-90 as the conditions wernt perfect.. but even still "superchipped" s3.. I'd like to see it happen.

I just murdered a Carrera GT with my S3, pulled 100 lengths easy, and I was still in 1st gear! :racer:

kl ur s3 must be fast whats done to it?. . . . o wait u were trying to be a smart cu*t sorry!

Was just thinking, they didnt tell me when buying my s3 that you had to be a ******* looser to drive it. You are all twats and really should find better things to do with your time. was looking through Ess threes link there and spotted the small little fellow, i mean i can see why he doesnt get any pussy and sits and talks **** all day long thinking he knows everything but it just sounds as if hes reading it from a textbook ha ha is pretty funny so wouldnt bother writing back to this post little man. The forum should be about helping people which it is clearly not and this is the result of it, moderators should be ashamed.

I was just about to post how I just beat a Ferarri :whistle2:

Well I was on a private road last night in my detuned S3, when a Bugatti Veyron came flying past,:superman: So I dropped it (down) to 6th and floored it, I hit 270 I past him and left him 50 car lenths behind. I could see he was trying so hard lol.

Sz M8 im bord n jus cdnt rezist innit braaaaaap :drag:

Was just thinking, they didnt tell me when buying my s3 that you had to be a ******* looser to drive it. You are all twats and really should find better things to do with your time. was looking through Ess threes link there and spotted the small little fellow, i mean i can see why he doesnt get any pussy and sits and talks **** all day long thinking he knows everything but it just sounds as if hes reading it from a textbook ha ha is pretty funny so wouldnt bother writing back to this post little man. The forum should be about helping people which it is clearly not and this is the result of it, moderators should be ashamed.

Im so looking forward to Ess' reply to this. Wonder how long you will last on here with the insults to Moderators:)angrymod:) like that, lol whatever floats your boat eh. I must say this is another one of those Thread's that keeps us glued here to see the next whitty reply. Keep up the good work chap's lol :applaus:

well yeah you do get some porsche eating hatches out there mate, a would like to see a carrera go up against a tuned pulsar or a c20let corsa haha fuk ur 60k plus supercars spend 5k and hunt them down haha :rock:

Any day of the week, any road, any conditions...
You can keep spending multiples of 5 grand...until the pockets of your tracksuit are empty.
It'd still be the same result.

Your average tuned Chav-chariot may be fast in a straight line...but they don't corner or brake like a proper sportscar....so add bends into the mix, and the result remains the same.

I've never found a Pulsar or Nova yet that even raises an eyebrow over a length of twisty road....including 400 BHP Pulsars (their transmission losses are huge and brakes made from chocolate)

A well sorted BT S3 will give you problems until the road gets interesting and the need really good brakes...then they struggle...and the Evos and some STIs will be quicker (but they aren't hatchbacks)

Was just thinking, they didnt tell me when buying my s3 that you had to be a ******* looser to drive it.

You've already been warned about your language...

But "if the caps fits" seems oh so apt, in this case.

You are all twats and really should find better things to do with your time. was looking through Ess threes link there and spotted the small little fellow, i mean i can see why he doesnt get any pussy and sits and talks **** all day long thinking he knows everything but it just sounds as if hes reading it from a textbook ha ha is pretty funny so wouldnt bother writing back to this post little man.

You know, sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.

You obviously read about as well as you spell (*****!).
Re-read the thread...
I am 6'3" as mentioned regarding cleaning the rear window...that little fellow is Stu, who machine polished the car...and who happens to have more talend in his little finger that an idiot like you will muster all his adult life.

So off you pop, back under the rock you crawled out from...after making yourself look a complete prat. Bravo! You've just made my day.

The forum should be about helping people which it is clearly not and this is the result of it, moderators should be ashamed.

Boring!
Where in your willy-waving contributions is the helping people part?
Oh...I see...there isn't any.
You come on here with your impressive tally of 73 posts of ignorance, ******** and abuse...and expect people to massage your ego.

The Moderators do a good job of keeping this place light hearted...you just don't like not having people dance to your tune.
Goodbye.

I would just like to say my previous car was an e36 318is

I sold it because they were becoming cheap and failed abortions were buying them.

I am sad to see that the same thing has happened to me less than 2 weeks after buying an S3.

I love the car, I drive it hardish when the conditions allow, but get your hand off it. They are not the fastest car in the world. A standard 2005 WRX can murder one in a straight line, let alone a Carrera, or the later Cayman backpedal. Simple as that.

:applaus: Glen,I liked the line "So off you pop, back under the rock you crawled out from...after making yourself look a complete prat. Bravo! You've just made my day.".
Thats vyying for my favourite top ten putdowns on here with Chris's "silence Padwan"
Nice work

Guys can i ask you a general question.. this goes out to every1.. Why do you Map your S3s, Sort the suspension out etc.. Do you guys do it to race obviously responsibly, within the speed limit or just to drive it around fast?

Absolutely every single thing I do on my car is aimed towards making it fast on a track. Everyone that knows me in 'real life' makes fun of my driving miss daisy style and I never go more than 70 on a motorway.

However, on a track I go all out, and everything comes together.

The thing is, I dont trust other road users, hence keeping my edge of the seat motoring to a track, where its in a more controlled environment, and most people there have a little more driving skill than your average road user.

this is defo another S3 Vs Clio job going on here....... i like the fact that there so many opinions and some actually contradict each other...isnt that what they call life?

Anyways..... as we always agree in the end.... its down to multiple factors that win on the road....

not wanting to sound out of place Kitey.... we all do drive fast on the road at some point in our lives for what ever reason..... but there is a time and a place IMO, if you choose to overtake on blind bends..thats your 'idiot' but you can drive fast without putting others in danger IF you find the right strip of road in the right conditions....

Peace:blackrs4:

I actually built mine up to be a fast road car, but good enough for the odd track day here and there. It is not a compromise vehicle, it is a road car, full road gear etc. When I do track day in it, I dont take the wipers and mirrors off, I dont strip the seats out, or even remove the spare wheel, I just stick 5 psi in the tyres and go and beat the crap out of it!
But it is is afasdt road car, for me to get about my daily business in a safe a expeditious, (where necessary) manner. I cannot remember th last time I went out "just for a drive" having said that, every trip I make in it makes me smile, it is seriously quick and handles beautifully on road!!
I certainly dont go out looking for cars to "race" or take on, every now and then something interacts with me that maybe tries it on, so far (and that is only so far) they have been made to look a bit silly.
I would suggest more people should stick to driving their own "drive", minding their own business, not deliberately pxxsing other road users about (we have had posts on here not so long ago about people "flooring it" when being overtaken) or racing god knows what. That POrsche drive was probably just doing his own thing, going at the speed HE wanted to go at, not what the OP tried to goad him into and for that is by far the bigger man.

Nothing riles me more when driving when someone else in another vehicle tries to impose their "rules" of driving on me, whether it be lane hogging, moving over when being overtaken, accelerating when overtaken, tailgating when there is nowhere to move out of the way to indicating right when bein overtaken for a junction a mile up the road, flashing their lights once overtaken in a totally legal and safe manner, etc etc etc.

I just get on with my driving, I dont hold people up, I dont drive dangerously or put others or myself at risk. I drive at the speed I want to and feel comfortable at taking into account the conditions and stick ridgidly to 20, 30, 40, 50 mph limits. I always make sure I drive with lenty of reserve talent and perfomrance, to drive on public roads to close to the limit of either is asking for serious trouble.

If a few more people folowed the same advice the roads would be a far safer and happier place for us all.

******* hell, Just took me 15 minutes to read through all the replies since I was last signed on!!!!

Glen......You've spoilt my day now....it was just getting interesting!!

S3 Al.....Dont get yourself wound up by people replying to your thread, they are entitled to an opinion just as you were with your Porsche beating antics

Everyone else...... Just for the record, a friend of mine has a classic shape Impreza wrx that has continually wiped the floor with ANY Porsche that its been up against and a couple of other cars beginning with F. Its has over 480bhp, 2.5l block and a turbo the size of most peoples washing machines and is hilarious to watch at track days when it hurtles past all sorts of supercars. Having said that, it owes him the wrong side of 30k and im sure you could by a reasonable Porsche for that? But then it spoils the fun!!!:yahoo:

Any day of the week, any road, any conditions...
You can keep spending multiples of 5 grand...until the pockets of your tracksuit are empty.
It'd still be the same result.

Your average tuned Chav-chariot may be fast in a straight line...but they don't corner or brake like a proper sportscar....so add bends into the mix, and the result remains the same.

I've never found a Pulsar or Nova yet that even raises an eyebrow over a length of twisty road....including 400 BHP Pulsars (their transmission losses are huge and brakes made from chocolate)

A well sorted BT S3 will give you problems until the road gets interesting and the need really good brakes...then they struggle...and the Evos and some STIs will be quicker (but they aren't hatchbacks)

I think u will find Sti's are hatchbacks nowdays! anyways this thread is sad am off!

I think the moral of the story is, if you have a story to post, make sure it sounds half believeable (like me racing a type r, which still nobody believes!!! lol) Oh and make sure you take your burberry cap off so you can see what your typing!!!!

Hi Guys...You would never believe what happened to me last night?

Whilst minding my own business, happiliy driving along a private road, I had some idiot in a porsche wanting to have a little play with me in my standard S3. I knew I didnt stand a chance, but gave it a go anyway......I dropped it in to second, red lined it in every gear up to fourth and to my amazement....I left him around 10-12 cars.....
I Knew he was giving it hard...cos I could see sparks coming out from the rear....

I couldn't believe my luck!

The culprit....
921S_RCDivision.jpg

The beast was running a 9.6V rechargeable battery!

A scalp is a scalp!

I think u will find Sti's are hatchbacks nowdays! anyways this thread is sad am off!

Indeed they are...but I didn't mention them because they are ****...and struggle to give a Golf GTI problems, never mind one of it's expensive German relatives.

The new WRX is rank...the last of the previous shape didn't handle nearly as well as the 'classic' Imprezas...more power/torque etc...but not as fluid to drive.
I've not tried an STI though...so I suppose to be fair, I'll hold judgement on that until someone I know buys one...and I get to 'borrow' it for a while!

Jesus wept. I thought Scott was bad with his tall tales...

I see more and more S3's being driven by younger lads these days as they become more affordable, and inevitably they get bought by little scrotes who've just upgraded from a Saxo VTS or a 1.6 Golf with A8 wheels. You only have to take a look at half of the threads in this forum to realise this.

Thankfully you don't see many R32's with hoodies at the helm. Yet, anyway.

depends what you look at GOLF.... im sure the price range of an R32 isnt too disimilar to any S3...... largely due to their engine size which is more of a scary thought that buying a lowly 1.8T engined car to your averge punter (due to fuel consumption etc being more in peoples 'heads' due to capacity)..... on the surface..... the S3 is more prestigious to your average car buyer IMO..... thats probably why they go and buy the S3's and not the R32.... obviously i am not rating the R32, i can only share my experiance when i bought this..... an R32 simply was not on the chart despite their pace

wake up a porsche doesn't need to try against you, even cruising it has enough power to make it look like it is try, if he feathered the throttle a couple times he probably left you a cars length then thought why bother and let you pass. some people don't know what trying is lol!

******* hell, Just took me 15 minutes to read through all the replies since I was last signed on!!!!

Glen......You've spoilt my day now....it was just getting interesting!!

S3 Al.....Dont get yourself wound up by people replying to your thread, they are entitled to an opinion just as you were with your Porsche beating antics

Everyone else...... Just for the record, a friend of mine has a classic shape Impreza wrx that has continually wiped the floor with ANY Porsche that its been up against and a couple of other cars beginning with F. Its has over 480bhp, 2.5l block and a turbo the size of most peoples washing machines and is hilarious to watch at track days when it hurtles past all sorts of supercars. Having said that, it owes him the wrong side of 30k and im sure you could by a reasonable Porsche for that? But then it spoils the fun!!!:yahoo:
Do you think he would beat my standard S3 then lol:racer:

Im so looking forward to Ess' reply to this. Wonder how long you will last on here with the insults to Moderators:)angrymod:) like that, lol whatever floats your boat eh. I must say this is another one of those Thread's that keeps us glued here to see the next whitty reply. Keep up the good work chap's lol :applaus:

Didnt last long did he lol

depends what you look at GOLF.... im sure the price range of an R32 isnt too disimilar to any S3...... largely due to their engine size which is more of a scary thought that buying a lowly 1.8T engined car to your averge punter (due to fuel consumption etc being more in peoples 'heads' due to capacity)..... on the surface..... the S3 is more prestigious to your average car buyer IMO..... thats probably why they go and buy the S3's and not the R32.... obviously i am not rating the R32, i can only share my experiance when i bought this..... an R32 simply was not on the chart despite their pace

I disagree and think the mkIV R32 has the advantage as it is rarer. I never even considered the S3 when I bought mine. Nice car, drove one as a company car for a while and loved it. It even held my personal driven top speed for quite a while (not in theis country I might add!) :)

J.

Everyone else...... Just for the record, a friend of mine has a classic shape Impreza wrx that has continually wiped the floor with ANY Porsche that its been up against and a couple of other cars beginning with F. Its has over 480bhp, 2.5l block and a turbo the size of most peoples washing machines and is hilarious to watch at track days when it hurtles past all sorts of supercars. Having said that, it owes him the wrong side of 30k and im sure you could by a reasonable Porsche for that? But then it spoils the fun!!!
Ah the fun of it it all, this is what its all about.. my m8 Zed has a Lancer 1 track car, its around 700 bhp mark, just kills everything, those of you who have been to any of the car shows last year would have surely seen it.. Bright green with jap samouri's on the side of it. doesnt look all that but man its quick, if anyone wants to see a video of it, Search 'Lancer cadwell'. he's taking on caterhams... goes round all of them with ease.

Ess defo agree with you on the STI front.. And fair play to the rest of you, i thought i was mad when i was the only one who enjoyed a little play on the road with a quick car everynow and then.. in safe conditions obviously.
Watch out for a turbo'd integra lump in a silver CRX this summer tho. Should be getting it on a few tracks, will be fun to take a few of you track boys on. maybe al would like to join us in his super s3.

I disagree and think the mkIV R32 has the advantage as it is rarer. I never even considered the S3 when I bought mine. Nice car, drove one as a company car for a while and loved it. It even held my personal driven top speed for quite a while (not in theis country I might add!) :)

J.

Fair comment, although the interior on the R32 isnt a patch on the S3's, which would be a company buyers main consideration along with the emissions for tax purposes.. which would mean the R32 will be less popular on the road.... also due to the price being close to that of an S3.... would you buy a VW over an Audi for a similaer price if you were an average buyer?...bearing in mind your average enthusiast would not buy new..... and the bulk buying market would be company and middle classes.... i maybe stereo typing and agree that the 3.2 is a better engine..... and the car is rare etc..... facts are that the S3 is marketted as more of a prestige car.... when compared....to argue that fact you will struggle

golf, your only young yourself so how can you critisize my so called 'tall tails' and scrutinise 'the younger' s3 buyer. Thing is, my posts wernt lies, you just choose to over opinionate yourself and believe what you wanted!!! And also may i add, mine were with similar speced hot hatches and not rwd sports cars!!!!

When i was thinking of down grading from a 1 month old MK 2 Cupra i was looking at the MKIV R32 and the 8L S3 for around 13k , anyway i think i settled on the S3 for the tunning side of the 1.8T lump and in Manchester MKIV R32's are driven by bad bhoys!!! :angrymod:

I went to the local dealers to look for my 13k S3 and saw a 8P S3 Phantom with black optic pack , it was love at first sight :wub: and the downgrad plans was up the swany.

p

R32 hmmm 2big fat n UGLY hahaha :box:realistically speaking on the performance side a R32 3.2 pushin 241 bhp....BMW M3 3.2 343 bhp the R32 is not all that i been out in plenty and they are just too heavy my VR used to whoop them all day long!!!

The golfs set up alot better for the twisties!!! plus the comparison to the e46 m3's not fair as the bimmers a 'straight' 6 and not a 'v' plus in a tottaly different league! In my opinion, people buy s3's for the 'quick fix' of a map making a reasonable power gain.....yet a map in the golf is considerably less...... Going big turbo would only be the same as a vf engineering supercharged r32 which would probably show a 'BT' s3 up all day long!!!

I no its kinda on the same lines of us power addics in that i wanted (and still do want) a z3m with a vf supercharger kit on it! it works out at probably the same price as a big turbo kit for the s3 (plus same price to buy as a second hand s3) and power is just short of 500bhp! all for less than 15 grand??? bargain?? (tottaly random post i no, just wanted to share my thoughts....lol)

I no its kinda on the same lines of us power addics in that i wanted (and still do want) a z3m with a vf supercharger kit on it! it works out at probably the same price as a big turbo kit for the s3 (plus same price to buy as a second hand s3) and power is just short of 500bhp! all for less than 15 grand??? bargain?? (tottaly random post i no, just wanted to share my thoughts....lol)

lol thanks for that little addition there scott. although after your post i checked the prices and cant believe how cheap the z3m's are!!!:wtf:

Indeed they are...but I didn't mention them because they are ****...and struggle to give a Golf GTI problems, never mind one of it's expensive German relatives.

The new WRX is rank...the last of the previous shape didn't handle nearly as well as the 'classic' Imprezas...more power/torque etc...but not as fluid to drive.
I've not tried an STI though...so I suppose to be fair, I'll hold judgement on that until someone I know buys one...and I get to 'borrow' it for a while!

You can borrow mine Glen....but you'll probaly find its a bit agricultual (sorry cant spell!) and looks like a gokart thats run over a drain pipe! LOL:p

lol. I wa on about power so i thought id share my next upgrade.... See you on the bmw forum then s3 rav!!! lol. Cant beat bhp for buck in the z3m... plus with the vf kit on it, its 420bhp at the wheels.... rs4 beater???? i wunder.......