For Sale Porsche calipers, B7 S4 discs, cruise control and Q5 pads

Sidrick

Reaction score
Cruise control. Brand new dealer part so comes with stalk, cowling and instructions. I've a steering wheel control module in the box as well that you may or may not need. £SOLD

2 Porsche Macan calipers. Brand new. pn 95B615123F & 95B615124F. £450 for the pair.

345mm brand new MTEC drilled brake discs (for Audi S4 B7) - £90 for the pair. Very slight signs of surface rust from sitting in the garage for 3 months.

Q5 pads, wear sensors, Golf mk3 stainless hoses, fitting kit etc, call it £90 for the lot.

I'll listen to sensible offers and ideally would sell the lot as a package. I'd rather things were collected but can arrange postage at buyers cost. I'm in Aberdeen.

I was planning to follow https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/681097-Q5-mild-BBK-thread regarding the brake upgrade but obviously never followed through, so sadly cannot field questions about the fitment of these items for your particular car. Sorry :)

I've also a pair of B7 Xenon headlights and Kauftec adapter loom. Excellent condition. £300. Again, ideally collected but can get a quote to post.

Last edited:
Reactions: tr7
Hi, I'll take the cruise control.

Sent you a PM (I think, as I tried but not sure if it worked).

Showing my age here haha!

Think I've done it this time but if not then feel free to send me one and I'll reply back ☺️

Cruise control. Brand new dealer part so comes with stalk, cowling and instructions. I've a steering wheel control module in the box as well that you may or may not need. £SOLD

2 Porsche Macan calipers. Brand new. pn 95B615123F & 95B615124F. £450 for the pair.

345mm brand new MTEC drilled brake discs (for Audi S4 B7) - £90 for the pair. Very slight signs of surface rust from sitting in the garage for 3 months.

Q5 pads, wear sensors, Golf mk3 stainless hoses, fitting kit etc, call it £90 for the lot.

I'll listen to sensible offers and ideally would sell the lot as a package. I'd rather things were collected but can arrange postage at buyers cost. I'm in Aberdeen.

I was planning to follow https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/681097-Q5-mild-BBK-thread regarding the brake upgrade but obviously never followed through, so sadly cannot field questions about the fitment of these items for your particular car. Sorry :)

I've also a pair of B7 Xenon headlights and Kauftec adapter loom. Excellent condition. £300. Again, ideally collected but can get a quote to post.

View attachment 206719 View attachment 206720 View attachment 206721 View attachment 206722 View attachment 206723 View attachment 206725 View attachment 206726
Price drops updated in OP.

Not sure you got my message either
I’m interested in callipers And discs Depending on price and postage I’m in Glasgow.
Thanks Rod.