1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Porsche 911 Turbo respray

Craig Cull Jan 4, 2020

1. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Afternoon everyone, again my post will start with an apology as we are just so busy, i sometimes lack the drive after a hard day to update my thread on here. My wife has promised to give me a reminder to update you with some of the amazing cars we manage see on a daily basis.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year!!

Before Christmas i decided to sell my Audi RS6 and change to an older Porsche 911 Turbo MY2008. Main reason was because ive always wanted one, next reason was to target the Porsche owners. So we collaborated with Flatout Media and created this start to finish repaint video.

As usual in my world nothing stays standard, So we added the Gen 2 rear end and colour coded everything that was black. had all 4 wheels re diamond cut and created probably the cleanest 911 Turbo in existance.

we hope you take 5 minutes to watch the video, please feel free to comment, like, subscribe and just generally get involved. we would love to hear from you.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

CHEZ likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Some finished pictures also ill be back on an Audi again soon so keep your eyes peeled. As usual we always do something different
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

scobie140, Sandra, CHEZ and 1 other person like this.