Poorly MMI screen

Rich M

Reaction score
Hi all.

Unfortunately my MMI screen took a beating recently after I was carting home some bits that were in the load through and had to slam on because of someone pulling out of a junction

The screen still works but it has badly damaged the coating. Managed to get a new screen to fit (Audi wanted £800 for a new one which is silly) but managed to source a brand new OE one for much less from Germany.

Can anyone help with the following:
1) A decent cargo net for an avant?
2) Anyone used screen protectors for these and if so which one?

Cheers

Do you not have a cargo net built into the rear cargo cover?

Do you not have a cargo net built into the rear cargo cover?

Unfortunately not, I've checked everywhere in the car to see if there was one folded up and in the spare wheel well but nothing :-(

I seem to remember a thread on here where people had them from factory and some didn't.

Cheers

Unfortunately not, I've checked everywhere in the car to see if there was one folded up and in the spare wheel well but nothing :-(

I seem to remember a thread on here where people had them from factory and some didn't.

Cheers
Sorry to hear that, thought they came as standard. My 2010 sline avant has one. Might be worth checking eBay to see if you could pick one up cheap!

On our A4 the net on the back of the seats can be adjusted so when the seats are down, it hooks into the roof behind the front seats. Took me ages to work out what the holes were for!

On our A4 the net on the back of the seats can be adjusted so when the seats are down, it hooks into the roof behind the front seats. Took me ages to work out what the holes were for!

I kind of have this bit but is inside a bar that spans the top of the rear seats and hooks up to the top

I've had a quote from a friend who works at Audi and with discount the net is £116!!!!

eBay job it is

Frustrating that I get supplied with a ski bag rather than a cargo net

Cheers