1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poorboys Blackhole and Natty Wax Paste - Panther Black S3 8V1

Chris Stephens Jul 1, 2018

1. Chris Stephens

Chris Stephens chriswithbeard

Took delivery of my 2014 S3 8V1 on Saturday, decided to take it home and give it the aftercare it deserves.

Step 1 Maguires shampoo
    Step 2 Maguires claybar kit
    Step 3 Machine polished with PB Blackhole
    Step 4 Waxed front to back with PB Natty Wax Paste
    Step 4 Auto Finesse used for the interior

See the results below, safe to say I'm pretty damn happy with how she turned out.

Attached Files:

S3 Rav, jassyo06, Andy F and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Scotty75

Scotty75 Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black Silver Supporter Audi A3 Sportback S-line owners group Manual

Looking great pal. Nice job. I use Poorboys on my brilliant black A3, is good gear. Did you polish with a DA?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

4. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 quattro Manual

Poorboys and nattys is brilliant! Car looks good :)

5. Chris Stephens

Thanks @MikeSel^ !! @Scotty75 yeah it’s by far the best stuff for dark paint... cheers all!!!

6. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

lovely!

7. Neil Woodburn

Neil Woodburn An Old Jock

You might to add Poorboy's EXP Sealant to your car next time between 3 and 4 - took some advise from a detailer ( as below ) and it did ( I think ) make a difference with the Sealer.
    Used it on Wife's A1 Utopia Blue and my A6 Moonlight Blue.

Stage 1 - Black hole is a glaze and it's job is to fill light swirls,
    scratches and paint imperfections and enhance gloss.
    Stage 2 - Next is the EX-P Sealant. Basically this gives extra shine and
    seals in the black hole glaze.
    Stage 3 - The Natty's wax. This gives the extra boost in depth and shine and
    awesome water repellency

IMG_0207.jpg

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  8. Chris Stephens

@Neil Woodburn thanks for the advise Neil, I will be sure to order it this week and next time I get the car detailed I will give it a go! Car looks great, had the car sitting outside work all day yesterday everyone admiring and slightly confused about the colour of Panther Black, so unique!

I might pick your brain about something else! I have taken some autosol, wirewool and G101 to my exhaust tips, however still seem a little dirty... any advise on this?

Attached Files:

9. Scotty75

Scotty75 Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black Silver Supporter Audi A3 Sportback S-line owners group Manual

Soak them in WD40. Spray all over the tips . Then more Autosol and elbows great work wire wool. Worked a treat on mine mate

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

10. Neil Woodburn

Neil Woodburn An Old Jock

Must say I haven't gone that far with exhaust pipes but something like Mother's Alum +Mag Polish cleans up my old Stags Chrome / Aluminum / Alloys quite well - the black on the cloth shows it is cutting the dirt off.

Unknown.jpg P1040709.jpg

Scotty75 likes this.