Facelift Poor Police S3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.....but.......no more crime. All you S3 boys and girls will sleep tight knowing that your cars are safe.

:hi:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Excellent, I'd like to be Secretary of State for Transport if I may.

I will have a four pronged approach:

1. Ban all drivers who own and/or drive Peugeots
2. Finally adapt and build new motorways that are worthy of going up to 100mph without being stuck behind a Peugeot doing 60 in the outer lane.
3. Have a Highways Agency competent enough to be ready to immediately respond to any pothole report as it comes in live from the Pothole Active Control Monitoring Association Network (PACMAN) - a department I will coin and implement.
4. Forbid driving on Sundays, everyone know's Sunday drivers are THE worst.
Disagree with number one..... I pick up a Pug tomorrow :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
As unfortunate as it is to see a damaged A3, it's also nice to know the BIB are still using unmarked grey one's. It might be all in my mind but when I have the misfortune to travel up to old London town some drivers do react differently around my car as I know the BIB around London did have a few unmarked PFL grey A3's. & if someone moves outta my way or slows to 70 on the M25 coz they think I might be someone else in my white shirt & black tie work combo I'm happy for them to do that lol ! :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Tom.H, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
That's one way of decreasing the UK population..... If the likes a you 2 @4K ever get let loose Mass Exodus....... Maybe try oot as a forum moderator firstly see how ye get on..... But on second thoughts...... I think the same would apply lol a 2 member forum you n @4K
What language is that? When I'm appointed to the cabinet sir, it will be MANDATORY to speak the queen's language!

Reactions: richinsoton, Jassyo06 and Carefree69
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jassyo06
As unfortunate as it is to see a damaged A3, it's also nice to know the BIB are still using unmarked grey one's. It might be all in my mind but when I have the misfortune to travel up to old London town some drivers do react differently around my car as I know the BIB around London did have a few unmarked PFL grey A3's. & if someone moves outta my way or slows to 70 on the M25 coz they think I might be someone else in my white shirt & black tie work combo I'm happy for them to do that lol ! :whistle2:
My son had a pearl white X5 as his demo for awhile.... And he used tell me how the traffic in front of him..... Just pulled right over lol

Reactions: richinsoton
Might I ask What is wrong with Scottish? It is the queens language :)

Reactions: The Kendragon, Audi Bairn and Scottyg
Most Scots don't want ye English anyways lol
That's good, because most English don't want the scots! We'd rather keep our money than continue financially propping up your little Sturgeon regime of doom! :tearsofjoy:

That's good, because most English don't want the scots! We'd rather keep our money than continue financially propping up your little Sturgeon regime of doom! :tearsofjoy:
Your rather opinionated I would watch your step if I were you

Reactions: AudiNutta, batch, The Kendragon and 3 others
Guess insults are OK only one way eh ;)?
This is a car forum. I don’t expect you all to have a go about politics.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Pinky1959, The Kendragon and 2 others
I hardly think a lighthearted comment like that constitutes talking about politics. If you couldn't tell, we're being facetious.

I hardly think a lighthearted comment like that constitutes talking about politics. If you couldn't tell, we're being facetious.
Do not press my buttons. I have read the thread. You trying to wind members up. It stops now.

Reactions: AudiNutta, The Kendragon, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Can we get this thread back on topic please peoples

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Pinky1959, batch, The Kendragon and 2 others
I suggest locking it might be better, it was heading off topic after the first few posts

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Status
Not open for further replies.