• Total voters

Bond Villain

Reaction score
Just wondering what the spread is.... :grinning:

Reactions: Fuzzy5987
Sepang. No Alu or Black pack.

Exclusive Solar Orange

Reactions: Bond Villain
Catalunya Red with all the black goodies.

Reactions: Andy Dilworth
Nardo & black pack :sunglasses:

Reactions: Andyjbuchan18
Sepang ( would have gone Java , but for the chance of ruining my delivery date )

I've changed from sepang to Panther black today. Can't wait to see it get it mega protected also.

Mega protected.. What you using?

Thinking about xpel ultimate ppf on the front end and g tech the whole car prob c1 and exo but might put it in somewhere and get one of the newer crystal stuff on it

I'm looking into this crystal serum aswell....

Done my dads disco in c1 and exo
In June and he's only washed it twice since it's staying that clean. Will wash it myself see how it's looking

Nearly 50 cars in poll above! We'll have to organize a meet at some point :)

TX.

Reactions: monopole, Ashbrummy and Bond Villain
Not to far for some driving through the mountains. 6 weeks to go and counting

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
There seems to a lot of good example cars based in Scotland for some reason, my last two cars were purchased there. Upon speaking to the owner who lived just outside Aberdeen, he said it's mostly Audi's around there as there's only Audi/VW dealerships around those sides? Did see quite s lot of Audi branded cars coming through fife and so on. Something about a lot of oil ring workers too!

Just ordered - Build week 8 2016.

Currently torn as I've specified Mythos with the Silver pack. My Dilema:

1. I really don't think I can live with silver window surrounds.
2. I can't justify or wait for exclusive paint.
3. If I spec the black pack it needs a contrast which rules out black.
4. Sepang looks like its trying too hard and white is a bit well.. overdone.
4. So, its that orangey red (WTF was wrong with Misano?), Metallic (accountant grey), or Silver.

I'm really now thinking of spending the money on exclusive - I think its a cleaver ploy releasing all these naff colours that don't quite work.

Solid black would work (Used to be free) as would, Nogaro, Misano, Avus, Goodwood but these are all now £2k plus ***!I blame the ******* environmentalists!

Last edited:
You can select Nogaro in the Configurator and it changes the colour on the car, some of the other exclusive colours work, like orange, but you need to select Noggy blue first to get it to work.

Reactions: nervus
Just ordered - Build week 8 2016.

Currently torn as I've specified Mythos with the Silver pack. My Dilema:

1. I really don't think I can live with silver window surrounds.
2. I can't justify or wait for exclusive paint.
3. If I spec the black pack it needs a contrast which rules out black.
4. Sepang looks like its trying too hard and white is a bit well.. overdone.
4. So, its that orangey red (WTF was wrong with Misano?), Metallic (accountant grey), or Silver.

I'm really now thinking of spending the money on exclusive - I think its a cleaver ploy releasing all these naff colours that don't quite work.

Solid black would work (Used to be free) as would, Nogaro, Misano, Avus, Goodwood but these are all now £2k plus ***!I blame the ******* environmentalists!
I would have liked Mythos without alu window surrounds but decided on black pack with the Alu Mirrors giving a nice contrast.. So... Consider my spec!

Monopole has also ordered orange!

Reactions: monopole
I've got nogaro blue on order

Reactions: d170868 and josedebardi
Silver with black pack, privacy glass, black alloys and Ali mirrors

Last edited: