Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Edinburgh

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
glasgow preferrably but i also work in stirling so that would be cool

-end of april so im back me hols

well things are looking up 13 votes already Glasgow/Perth/Stirling seem to be the favourites remember and put what dates suit you guys

anytime as long as there is at least a week in advance

Aberdeen would be good for the run up apart from the speed cameras every 2 miles..is there a alternative route to the A90.?

Ed. But i am biased - i'm moving back to Scotland from the hellishly busy roads of London town. Happy days.

Mid May onwards would do me.

I would deffo say Perth is the best place to meet. The most in-between place.

Do the peeps heading from Glasgow wanna meet at the Qauttro Cafe at Braehead Audi First?

how about an ayrshire run, starting at glasgow, and down by culzean castle, turnberry etc.......or is that just sh.ite talk from the new guy....lol

although i do love a run uo by loch lomond, and over the "rest and be thankful" to lochgoilhead..that wee back road is awesome for rallying.

Perth is better for me, but it depends when, as i've got a lot going on in the next 4 months

Perth is always go for me ...lol 2 minutes down the road ...need to sort out next meet.any ideas folks .what about vagfest ?

rite folks, are we gonna organise something - say in the next 4 weeks before the summer is over and we still havent had a scotland meet.

Wot you lot think???:beerchug: