POLL: Car color choice: I'm gonna paint it!

Which one? :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
You know i am in Thé project of widebody rs3, finishing tomorrow :)
So now Thé painting phase came through. Please send më your favorite and dream color with The pics to help më! I am so unsure! :))

Thnks a lot guys !

I'm chaisng estoril blue II - BMW..
(F32) Official ESTORIL BLUE II 4 Series Photo Thread - Page 2

BMW space gray: Official Space Gray Z4 Thread

Daytona grey: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/rs3-forum/149626-my-2012-daytona-grey-rs3.html

Mercedes Palladium Grey: 2012 Palladium Silver Metallic Mercedes-Benz E 350 Sedan #65228575 | GTCarLot.com - Car Color Galleries

Last edited:
NOTHING audi should be painted ANYTHING renault exists in!!!

Reactions: s3_trev
Another vote for Candy Apple

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397583919596482

Reactions: T33_BKD, wuta3 and Ron burgundy
mexico blue. ipanema brown. daytona grey. estoril blue. merlin purple. venetian violet. nimbus grey.

Has to be 'Racing Mica' or 'Sepang Blue' .... Case closed!

Racing Mica..... Stunning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 5,083
Reactions: Chris Eaton, immo and warren_S5
couldn't remember racing mica blue to...love it.

Magnolia?

If not, what about vinyl wraps, some pretty cool colours available, matt black, matt carbon etc,

What's your favourite colour then you have it.
There is lots of nice colours already mentioned

Since the car is a mess right now, I wont get it wrapped, painting will be cheaper for sure :)
And my car is in a mess shape! :)

What was in my mind; Racing mica! But in some open air shots changed the color into blue a lot, which I dont desire..

But that violet & estoril are ahead right now;

Venetian Violet: Audi Exclusive Venetian Violet RS 4 Avant on Display at Audi Forum Neckarsulm - Fourtitude.com

Estoril BLue: Audi RS 6 Avant in Estoril Blue Crystal Effect - Fourtitude.com

And estoril seems slightly tempting! :) And my rims are darker color & interior is dark red. So some colours had to be out of the play like ipanema, apple candy which are great ones..

Estoril Blue seems to be the 'in' colour at the moment

Estoril ftw, Mica is toooo sickly ... yuck! I'd go Java green myself.

Reactions: DriverN00B
I thiink the winner will be estoril. I love the venetian velvet BUT its a bit risky.. It can be turn into a lame purple :s
For Estoril, its gonna turn in navy blue at worst I guess! :)

Whats the color code of Estoril Blue Crystal effect? And an ordinary paint shop can match the color without anything special, as long as we have the right paint code?

Thnaks guys for all your suggestions and opinions by the way :)

Last edited:
Personally would go 'Sepang Blue' but looks like youv made ya mind up (y)

Looks like some good progress has been made here, cannot wait to see it all finished and painted :thumbsup:

I read a lot on Estoril blue - AUDI but there are a lot of complaints regarding to the scratches.. So its a negative tempting issue..

I'm chaisng estoril blue II - BMW..
(F32) Official ESTORIL BLUE II 4 Series Photo Thread - Page 2

BMW space gray: Official Space Gray Z4 Thread

Daytona grey: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/rs3-forum/149626-my-2012-daytona-grey-rs3.html

Mercedes Palladium Grey: 2012 Palladium Silver Metallic Mercedes-Benz E 350 Sedan #65228575 | GTCarLot.com - Car Color Galleries

And damn SEPANG Blue is tempting here!! Oohh God!

POLL CREATED!

Last edited:
I used to have an Estoril blue E36 M3. Best Colour around at the time. Loved it.

But as mentioned above, if you do get a scratch it is a pain to cover it, as the paint is hard to match.
Just make sure you have plenty of left over paint.

Sorry guys it hassssssss to be Porsche riviera blue :wub:

Reactions: wuta3 and kwistof
Yea, I checked this, I remained neutral :))

the light grey parts will be spot on with a darker color indeed, like my mirrors, rs3 bumper lower parts, dark grey rims etc. Daytona similar color will be better in that condition BUT the estoril blue II is soo tempting.. Also the car registration wont be any trouble if I remain in grey color. But again estoril tempts!!! :))

I think that looks cheap :/

Looks better on the RS4

Reactions: Ron burgundy
I think that looks cheap :/

Looks better on the RS4

Couldn't agree more, it's meant to be a sporty car with class , those sort of colours ruin the car IMO but everyone has different taste so each to there own

Edit ; I don't like it on the rs4 either

I know I voted daytona, and it is is a lovely color, but a daytona RS3 look-a-like is a bit ... tame?

I agree, the grey or similar ones will be softer, but an estoril will be sharp I guess? It will catch ur eye anytime.. This is why I'm thinking on it deeply :)

What is the color code of Daytona pearl effect? Any idea?

Violet - purple stuff is so risky.. In Sepang, it will be like navy at worst, but I do not want to have a car with a lame purple :)

No one knows the exact color code of SEPANG BLUE?

Paint code for Sepang blue is LY5Q or LY5Q/E9.

Great choice btw, sepang is an awesome colour!

I'm glad you made the right decision :) Sepang is beautiful and rarer than Estoril.

Paint code for Sepang blue is LY5Q or LY5Q/E9.

Great choice btw, sepang is an awesome colour!

Thanks a lot to all :)

Any difference between LY5Q & LY5Q/E9 ? ?
The painting process will march on tomorrow! Damn car is lying for 3 weeks in the shop!! I'm sooo unpatient after now! :))

Reactions: Zak0123