Polished Bliss vs WX51 TXR: The final detail...

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Alas, after six and a half years of ownership from new, my beloved Leon has now found a new home down south. I'm pretty gutted to see it go, but also happy to be able to now move forward with some other projects. Saturday morning saw me up bright and early to give the old girl a final bit of tender loving care before handing her over at lunchtime. Amusingly, the weather let me down a little, and hosed it down all morning long! Probably the hundreth time I'd washed her in the rain, but not ideal for the final wash. Never mind, the touchless washing afforded by the new Karcher lance made it painless enough, and once inside and dry I finished off my stewardship with a fresh coat of Werkstatt Acrylic Jett Trigger. Due to the weather I didn't get any outside finals, so what appears below are studio shots from Saturday and the last set of outdoor shots taken a little while back when I first prepared the old girl for sale. The final shot is how I will fondly remember her...

0803080070.jpg

0803080072.jpg

0803080073.jpg

0803080074.jpg

0803080075.jpg

Leon-a.jpg

Leon-b.jpg

Leon-c.jpg

Leon-d.jpg

Leon-e.jpg

Leon-f.jpg

khwx51txr.jpg

:)

I love Leons, would of bought one if my mate didnt already have one

Nothing just yet... got to do all the work on the house first, then see what the business books look like. Because Ange is working with me at the unit full time we can get away with sharing her new C2 VTS for a while. I'm not sure what to consider next... funds will dictate, so best I get my nose down for the next 12-18 months! :laugh: