Polished Bliss: Porsche 997 GT3 RS + Zymol

Clark@Polishedbliss

Professional Detailer
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Today was a rare road trip for Rich and myself just south of Edinburgh to do another Porsche, a protection detail on a new GT3 RS with approx 120 miles on the clock. :)

The owner had contacted us last month after seeing our ad in one of the Porsche magazines and had kindly thoroughly washed and dried the car for us, so it was all ready to go straight to the Zymol stage :thumb:

We werent planning on showing this detail in the show it off section as we knew it was just going to be a protection one, so no befores (it was clean anyways!) but as it turned out rather nice i've decided to post it anyway :)

As the car was new and up to Porsche's high dealer preperation standards, the paint was silky smooth so no need for claying and it was relatively swirl free with only verry light marring on a couple of areas - the HD Cleanse would take care of this no problem :cool:

So, as usual - Rich tackled one side and i did the other with HD Cleanse, applying moderate pressure and working it into each section for around 20/30 seconds, it really is amazing how much filling power this product has when you really work it!

I then applied Zymol Vintage to all exterior surfaces while Rich followed up behind with a plush MF.

We then sealed the wheels, dressed the tyres, cleaned the Glass with HD Cleanse (Field Glaze on the inside), drank some coffee and ate some biscuits :D

While removing the Vintage, Rich noticed a nasty scratch on the front bumper. As we had plenty of time to spare and the car was so immaculate in every other area i decided to wet sand with 3000 unigrit to remove the scratch:

scratch before:

CRSa-1.jpg

after sanding:

CRSe-1.jpg

after polishing by hand:

CRSd-1.jpg

Sorted :thumb:

I then HD Cleansed this area again and re-applied the Vintage.

We then gave the car a thorough wipe down to ensure all smears were gone with Field Glaze, and job done!

Unfortunately the owner left before we had finished so we had to make do with pics in the garage, but i still got some good ones none the less :)

CRSc-1.jpg

CRSy.jpg

CRSx.jpg

CRSw.jpg

CRSv.jpg

CRSu.jpg

CRSs.jpg

CRSr.jpg

CRSq.jpg

CRSp.jpg

CRSo.jpg

CRSn-1.jpg

CRSm-1.jpg

CRSl-1.jpg

CRSk-1.jpg

CRSj-1.jpg

CRSi-1.jpg

CRSh-1.jpg

CRSg-1.jpg

CRSf-1.jpg

CRSt.jpg

CRSb-1.jpg

So all in all, a nice easy day today, and i think its safe to say that if i won the lottery tomoro - one of these cars would be first thing on my list to buy :thumb:

That is absolutely gorgeous:hubbahubba: . Top notch work there matey, as per usual! :yes:

excellent shine!! :D

is vintage the product below royale?? whats the price difference?