Police and the moped rogues(Polite version....)

Pinky1959

Reaction score
I watched the programme Mondayt night about the Moped robbers in various parts of the country and how they stop them .

I was smiling big time when they chased a stolen bike and run into it with their car , Well Done the POLICE.

I say they deserve all they get .

I also watched the Interceptors who chased a drunk/drugged driver who having crashed already, hit a wall , not wearing a seat belt and was pulled /dragged out of the car , Surely even though he was totally rat ***** they should have taken some care getting him out ( I totally agree with what they did though.) especially as it was on film , is it possible the scum could get off lighter after that .I HOPE NOT.

He had to go to hospital and had two broken ribs , Serves him right …..

Took so long for my ribs to heal after that ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinky1959
I watched both shows/episodes this week. Fully agree to the Met being given the powers they need to knock down the scum riding these mopeds up to no good. I work in central London and see a theft of this type on an almost weekly basis, last year when I used to work nights I had a few close calls myself when on the street for a smoke break but luckily always managed to not fall victim.

And on that note about the fella from the Police Inspectors... not seen someone so steaming drunk behind the wheel for a long time! Can’t believe the guy crashed into two gardens in a total of three turns! Great TV entertainment, but not so entertaining knowing there’s people in this condition out there driving!

Reactions: Pinky1959