PO PO Police

Schizophonic

Reaction score
Found this on IG. Found it funny. Hence the reason why if you see another s3 not to race it

3178dd9b3dd7c99b711db7a53b00b816.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, zippster, Pinky1959 and 3 others
Very fancy... in Northern Ireland they go with the Golf R's

Reactions: pburv
Apparently there is an undercover RS3 on the M25 now aswell. Be careful out there!

Client of mine is armed police & they have some serious cars to play with, he drives quite a monster audi personally aswell, must have allot of fun daily lol.

Reactions: AllBlack-All7, jimojameso, pburv and 1 other person
North Surrey Police seem to have an army of these undercover, in that colour. It could be the source of where the image was taken!

Reactions: Goodfella74 and pburv
North Surrey Police seem to have an army of these undercover, in that colour. It could be the source of where the image was taken!
I think I will stay out of North Surrey then.....:busted cop:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Gazwould and Scottyg
They've only got a couple, shared with Sussex (Sussex and Surrey RPUs have merged).

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Something your not telling us batch? You know too much about the police me thinks...lol:sly:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Alway watch out for audi's, BMW's with aerials and the shark fin.

Reactions: AllBlack-All7
Because I didn't want to.

It was because I had a budget in mind with what money I had available in and bought the car outright and not get it on pcp or lease like most new cars on the road.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: t8ups
Nice Surrey Police S3.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 1,537
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 829
Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and batch
Very understated in floret. Where can I get those flashing drl's? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and Max-Robbo
Very understated in floret. Where can I get those flashing drl's? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think, I liked my Floret, just a little less now.... at least it in another country ..:astonished:

I like the car! Not sure I like how my tax money is used...
On high-performance cars for highly-trained drivers to use to respond to incidents and catch the bad guys? Nowt wrong with that! I'd assume heavily-subsidised by Audi too?

Reactions: Rob2k68, Daveotto and pburv
Nice Surrey Police S3.
Did you notice in the picture that all four pipes were 'sooted up' ..I reckon the car has had the exhaust valves permanently disabled.Either that or the officers like having it in dynamic mode....:racer:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and azibux1
Hard to tell in the pictures also but the car doesn't look like it's got the silver wing mirror caps?

Reactions: Rob2k68
On high-performance cars for highly-trained drivers to use to respond to incidents and catch the bad guys? Nowt wrong with that! I'd assume heavily-subsidised by Audi too?
Yes sure I get that but I find normally marked (fast) police cars a better deterrent.

Yes sure I get that but I find normally marked (fast) police cars a better deterrent.
There's a reason for unmarked. However I do see your point. I've seen SA Police marked S3s, they look amazing! I'm such an Audi geek.

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and pburv
There's a reason for unmarked. However I do see your point. I've seen SA Police marked S3s, they look amazing! I'm such an Audi geek.
The morons who're going to drive at 140Mph down a busy motorway would probably not do that if they saw a marked police car. However with an unmarked car they may get caught after a few miles being chased during which time they may cause an accident...
Of course maybe unmarked cars help to catch the drug dealers in a black SUV with privacy glass... Who knows?
Or the cynical in me thinks it helps make money by catching people driving at 80Mph in their S3 or other so called sport/performance cars...

Reactions: Kings999 and AllBlack-All7
Identical to mine when it arrives (minus the blue lights!)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reactions: traindweller
The morons who're going to drive at 140Mph down a busy motorway would probably not do that if they saw a marked police car. However with an unmarked car they may get caught after a few miles being chased during which time they may cause an accident...
Of course maybe unmarked cars help to catch the drug dealers in a black SUV with privacy glass... Who knows?
Or the cynical in me thinks it helps make money by catching people driving at 80Mph in their S3 or other so called sport/performance cars...
I can see where you're coming from - but the unmarkeds won't be looking for the likes of us nudging 90 in the fast lane (ahem!).
These cars will have ANPR and be proactively looking to disrupt serious criminality.

Reactions: Daveotto, Martinbanshee and SpeedyFrog
I can see where you're coming from - but the unmarkeds won't be looking for the likes of us nudging 90 in the fast lane (ahem!).
These cars will have ANPR and be proactively looking to disrupt serious criminality.
It makes sense and I hope you're right.

You should use your common sense and NOT RACE ANYTHING ON PUBLIC ROADS.
It often ends in tears, any competitive driving is best on a track. By all means enjoy the performance of your car in isolation.
You never know who's driving either the car in front or behind. So never get suckered in. Boring I know.

Reactions: Soulboy and davc
The police get the cars dead cheap or at least they used to. .
Dumfries and Galloway a few years ago had top of range merc which would cost upwards of 40k for I believe less than 15 k .
BMW has the contract for police Scotland traffic cars and they are mostly 3 series estates ,
Police Scotland swap the cars about and the D& G unmarked are 60 plate white and black bmw s also got two 14 reg as well .
Be Careful out there .

Client of mine is armed police & they have some serious cars to play with, he drives quite a monster audi personally aswell, must have allot of fun daily lol.
Ditto. I've provide services to Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection (PADP), who are formerly S06. and boy are they balling on the tax payer penny's! From next-gen comms gear and firearms, Honda Fireblades and Yama R1's to armoured and tuned RS6's and RR-Sport SVR's.
One guy I was met in Afghan when I was an army officer and he was a Marine and became friends henceforth is PADP now and was bored enough once to calculate that with them being quite a small unit, that their yearly budget:employer ratio is roughly £300, 000:1.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I got accused by the police of trying impersonate them when I had blue tint on my fogs and ordered to take it off
9edd076e8f9e8a3efbad6d46874b5558.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Statler
Dumfries and Galloway a few years ago had top of range merc which would cost upwards of 40k for I believe less than 15 k .
BMW has the contract for police Scotland traffic cars and they are mostly 3 series estates ,
Police Scotland swap the cars about and the D& G unmarked are 60 plate white and black bmw s also got two 14 reg as well .
Be Careful out there .
Police Scotland had to diversify their Motor Procurement base as of this April. This was by decree of Scottish executive. Hence why, this year you'll notice more Audi's and Volkswagen's for their performance fleet, and Peugeot's, KIA's and even Seat's for general fleet.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I got accused by the police of trying impersonate them when I had blue tint on my fogs and ordered to take it off
9edd076e8f9e8a3efbad6d46874b5558.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately the law is quite clear on this, that is illegal. Displaying blue lights front or rear on a ' civi' car is not allowed.

Reactions: AllBlack-All7
Be Careful out there .
There's a black 62 plate A4 doing the rounds as well SJ62*** pulled a ricer a few weeks back, he went by me doing at least 120mph.

Naughty boy.

I wonder if the police tweek them And with what mods?? . Usually police tweek their road cars to give them the edge ..

I wonder if the police tweek them And with what mods?? . Usually police tweek their road cars to give them the edge ..
Look at one of the pics above of the silver S3 all four tips are 'sooted' up..That to me says at least they are constantly in 'dynamic' mode..

Reactions: zippster
Look at one of the pics above of the silver S3 all four tips are 'sooted' up..That to me says at least they are constantly in 'dynamic' mode..

WOW are you with the CID? inspector clouseau ?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: