1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. david7m

david7m Active Member

Where are they?
    Dave

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

david. they are now called conversations in the new software. There is a envelope beside your name at top right of the page. Click and you will see your mail.

4. david7m

david7m Active Member

I thought as much, but wasn't sure when you could add more than one recipient. You could prob do that before, but never noticed.
    Thanks
    Dave

Sandra likes this.
  5. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

6. julfr2

julfr2 New Member

can I start forum?

7. Administrators

8. julfr2

julfr2 New Member

I am just trying to start "forum" or "thread" or "discussion" so I can get help with unlocking A4 2011 mm2
    Thanks

9. Administrators

10. SMI77

SMI77 Australia Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

So, on this 'PM's' thread, please, how does one send a 'PM'?
    Thank you.

11. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Its called a conversation. go up to the top of the forum where your name is displayed at right hand side. you have an envelope symbol. click this and start a new conversation. Add a recipient, title, then type your message in large box, when finished click the start conversation button.

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

How many post do you need to have made before you can start a private conversation?

JG

14. Sandra

You can do that from registration John. Do you have a problem with your private conversations?

JG51 AUD likes this.
  15. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

Thanks Sandra, no mine are fine, was asking as someone I was talking to via the Forum didn't know. I can pm him now and get a reply.

Cheers :salute:

JG

16. Sandra

No problem John :)

JG51 AUD likes this.