Plug in Air Fresheners.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I seriously think my other half is trying to poison me! She's recently purchased one of these things, and even on the lowest possible setting, it sends the scent all around the house. It's suppose to be a flowery smell, but such is the strength of it, I feel like I want to faint everytime I take a wiff of it! :faint:

HELP!

Tip it down the sink and put it back.
Then moan about how rubbish it, how long it did not last and how you think she should never get it again.

Back to candles?

those women know what there doing
id watch her
if you dont post for 14 days ill send the police to check on you
has she been to B&Q recently ?

I know exactly what you mean, I HATE overbearing air fresheners!!

Im a non-gay candle man...lol....they have to be vanilla though, nice and discreet, however, I did just recently get the Glade, chocolate and honey one and man, i nearly ate it, it was that nice!!!

Cant beat the Vanilla Magic Tree, they are amazing....there used to be one called fruit punch, that was amazing, but cant get it anymore, it smelt like the 10p section of the sweet shop, refreshers, polo fruit, flying saucers, sherbet etc etc!!

iv seen these things leak all over peoples dash boards and destroy the plasticy and rubber compounds of the dash its leaked on, not a good sight or repair bill for the owners, i never ever use them nasty vent/dash busting things and if i ever get into a car that has one i truly remove it and eject it out of the closest window into the fist bin that i see,

OK, I'm dying, the woman has realised it's switched off and flicked it back on last night!

Maybe the fact I didn't get her a card or a pressie yesterday has something to do with it. lol

See you in Hell!

take the fuse out of the plug in, women never check electrics.

theres a very very simple cure for this!!

right, empty the contents of it, then take a **** in it! i mean, the crap thats in it at the moment looks like **** anyway right? play the silent card and dont mention the aweful smell, she'll get a whiff of it and think its gone off or something and bin it! or even better, take it back to tesco for a refund or something! u know what these women are like with money!

OK, I'm dying, the woman has realised it's switched off and flicked it back on last night!

Maybe the fact I didn't get her a card or a pressie yesterday has something to do with it. lol

See you in Hell!

Well you know hat do expect lol...... tut tut not buyin a presssie

lol, agree, some women might not, not us on here!!!

Joe, is she trying to tell you something?? lol Least its not the air freshner off 'Monsters Inc' ....... smelly garbage or damp dog lol

You girls blouse Joey, probably fedup with your farts chap :p

Morning in my house is like the Philharmonic Orchestra with me & issy popping away lmfao.