PLEASE HELP!! Will 9" WIDE 245/40/18 ET52 MRK2 TT alloys fit my A4 B6 CABRIOLET

lance61184

Reaction score
Hi chaps please help ive been going mad for two days searching for info if these will fit. i know the hubs are the same and i can get spacers for the et aspect. But no one seems to have 245tyres and 9" wheels on there b6. I would just drive up and check if they rub but its 2:30 hours away. So long way to go just to test.

cheers fellers

Last edited:
I'm running 245's on the rear of my Cab with 8J ET43 18" RS6 rims. So as long as you going to use spacers then I'm sure it will be fine.

Guy on here is running 10" on the back of a B6 Avant with I think 275's and I believe they only just rub when it's fully laden.

Thanks for the reply mate. Do you think they will be a problem on the front??

Not sure with regards to the fronts! The guy who's running the 10's on the rear has 20" x 8.5J on the Front but I don't know what tyre size he's using.

PM "John @ DW" or go to the Designer Wheel advert section on here as he own's that company. He'll be able to put you straight.

Oooh interesting! What profile are you running? And is it normal 235's on the front?

Profile is 40 and I'm still running 235's on the fronts. A lot of cars run wider tyres on the rear to the fronts and in all honesty I only stuck them on because I got them for free from a friend. They were part worn so I thought I might as well make use of them.

With regards to the calulations there is a 1.24% difference however the maximum you should run is +/- 2.5% and it's well within those tollerances. Although wider tyres aren't as good as skinny ones in this current weather!

Plus it looks kind of sweet from the back :thumbsup: