Please help if you have a 2014/2015 with audi connect high

DeanoC

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm pretty certain my nav is not showing the traffic flow data that it should on non-motorways.

I have done everything right (active data sim, connect to app and enabled, valid traffic license, dynamic route guidance on, green and red map data on, data enabled without request in the phone settings)

From reading up it seems there was a change of traffic data provider in 2014 that did not play nicely with the 2013 maps.

Would someone with a 2014 > car with audi connect mind showing me what you see for a view of Bishop's Stortford (north of london, south of cambridge, near stansted airport) so i can compare to what i have.

Thank you

157a3fc387e42824c10d5577d1d90ad2.jpg

7ad4a11d6eaacfa35a6299836ab56d6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anyone? . I just need to show them that roads other than motorways should show up or they will not look at it further

I might be able to help - give me a few days.

Reactions: DeanoC
I really appreciate that. Having a nightmare. Lost is for another 4 days because they blocked all the sunroof drains with greese and flooded the interior

Have Stansted Audi not got anything on the forecourt with audi connect that you can look at? If not I'm local so will try and have an ask around. I'd definitely say at the very least the A120 should have traffic information in addition to the M11 though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have Stansted Audi not got anything on the forecourt with audi connect that you can look at? If not I'm local so will try and have an ask around. I'd definitely say at the very least the A120 should have traffic information in addition to the M11 though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I tried that. Nothing with an active data connection. Offered to use my phone or sim.

I've sent them a lot of stuff now, there are quite a few threads around on it going wrong in Nov 14 because of them changing the data provider. Master tech was back in today so I'm hoping he knows the score.

Here you go - obviously the car wasn't there at the time!

IMAG0043
IMAG0037
IMAG0039

Thanks @Dippy. Is your car pre Nov 2014? It looks exactly like i have with no traffic flow in town

No - it was built early 2015.

The M11 is not even showing. I'm not sure you have it switched on...

I was out last night and my sat nav wanted to re-route me due to traffic. I can check other things if you want but you'll need to be more specific about what and where.