PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!

phantom

On Boost
Reaction score
Tonight my car was stolen.

I had gone to work ( i take my wifes little Yaris and left mine at home ) the wife was letting the dogs out the back , when two lads burst in and demanded the keys , my son was up watching Chicken Little......

They got the keys and was off in a S3 flash , without taking a single thing ( laptops , game consoles , tv's) and never asked for money or jewellery.

TBH it's been coming , last friday the side porch door was forced open ( this was at 8pm they were spotted ) while we were in.

This friday as i was leaving for work ( times vary by the way ) i saw a lad looking shady near our house i asked him what he was doing " whats it got to do with you......I'm waiting for my girl "

Police have been round and took a statement , SOCO are coming tomorrow.

One things for sure , win , lose , or draw , i won't be getting another nice car again.

Thanks

p

&%$£ing hell mate. I'm sorry. Don't know what else to say.

Jeez Man. I hope your wife and kids are OK. Similar thing happened to a mate of mine a few years ago for his scooby.

May the ba**ards burn in hell!!

Not a good start to Xmas, but at least no one was injured...

Cheers,

Phantom i'm not sure what to say. This is terrible....Sorry to hear this and at this time of the year. Hope the f*cking b*stards get caught serious this takes the p*ss. Dont let it put you off getting another nice car because some tw*ts. Glad your wife and son were fine. Hope the car found ASAP. Sorry again mate

Ashley

Jesus. Same thing happened to Eagle79 two weeks ago in Liverpool.
Gutted for you Leon - the world is ****.

I feel so bad for you pal, they have not only stolen your car but violated your home and threatened your family. I REALLY hope they get them and make them pay for it. I take it the car doesnt have a tracker? It really does put you off having nice things that you will have worked very hard to get.

Likewise...I dont know what to say. Im gutted for you mate. Your wife and son ok? It's sickening news and no matter what we do to prevent or deter thieves - it'll still happen. And Eagle79 had his motor stolen!!

I know its 100% not worth it, but you work hard, so you deserve to have a nice car etc. I hope these a*se h*les need to get caught and spend christmas locked in the cells.

At this time of year aswell, it takes the p*ss anyway but few days away from christmas.
How is the wife is she ok? But think of it this way cars do get stolen even if you have like a old car some one will still be willing to break into it and steal it. This probably been said but cctv around the front and back door? Could put people off and help catch them, but its just the money cost then. Im sooo sorry to hear this again mateand gutted for you. Not sure what to say as it wont really help but dont let it ruin your family christmas or new year.

Ashley

You are right mate , but i can't take the risk of something like this happening again. It's just not worth it.......Not at all.

p

Feel for you mate, it's a sad sign of the times. Fortunately your family are ok, the car can be replaced.

I guess it'll be used in a 'job' somewhere and then disposed of, such a shamefull waste that just causes upset to all involved.

Thats crap mate.

Thoughts go out to you :sm4:

Sorry to hear about the motor mate. Unfortunately this is the world we live in, and scum like this will always be around while we have a soft government. I watch police camera action, and the amount of toe rags that have no respect for the law and think they are within their right to take peoples belongings because booo f***ing hooo, they have had such a hard life....tossers!! The main thing is your wife and son are safe. I know its hard but don't let things get you down and try to have a nice xmas. Hopefully the police will find those responsible and actually do something. Sorry again mate.

Woah thats terrible for you - hope you and your wife and child are ok.

Richard

Uh hate to say this but this is becoming all to common for members on here, there's someone else on here that you're not aware of boys who had an attempt on his S3 few weeks back which I cant go into detail as doesnt want mentioned at moment, we are being targeted guys no BS, dont send images to people as I keep getting asked by newbies that I then dont see any posts from, I'm not handing over my keys to anyone cause if you give in now then whats next

I'd suggest you all take precautions on your cars & I mean serious security action like, clamps, recessible drive posts, 24/7 camera's with floodlights/PIR's all round house int/ext & drive, reinforced doors, ecu start lockout & maybe big ******* dogs, you think I'm joking, trust me the guy in question was twice targeted by the same gang within a week & luckily he was out in it both times but they got his other car

Take the warning seriously & keep an eye out make sure your not followed, you can laugh but this isnt some kids stealing for kicks its a proper gang targetting for resale or parts

It doesnt cost that much to do these security options, when you consider cost of the car, remaps, exhausts etc etc then its cheap tbh

Wish it was like in the states where normal people could own guns and not go down for using them on scum like this. Im sure your insurance will pay, like everyone eles the main thing is the family

Very sad to see that this type of post is becoming more of a regular topic on this forum. Sorry to hear P, but at least the family are safe and I hope are OK following the incident.

I know it's easy to say 'it's only a car', but it can be replaced whereas family can't.

Tonight my car was stolen.

I had gone to work ( i take my wifes little Yaris and left mine at home ) the wife was letting the dogs out the back , when two lads burst in and demanded the keys , my son was up watching Chicken Little......

They got the keys and was off in a S3 flash , without taking a single thing ( laptops , game consoles , tv's) and never asked for money or jewellery.

TBH it's been coming , last friday the side porch door was forced open ( this was at 8pm they were spotted ) while we were in.

This friday as i was leaving for work ( times vary by the way ) i saw a lad looking shady near our house i asked him what he was doing " whats it got to do with you......I'm waiting for my girl "

Police have been round and took a statement , SOCO are coming tomorrow.

One things for sure , win , lose , or draw , i won't be getting another nice car again.

Thanks

p
Sorry to hear it mate-really am. Glad you and your family are ok. I'm in Manchester as well-what area was it that it got stolen from?

sorry to hear this fella!at least your family is ok thats the main thing.You got a tracker on it?there is some lowlife ******** out there!

:sign_omg: Jeeesus Leon. What can i say that hasnt already...

Theres a bit of a trend starting to appear, weve seen too many of these threads of late :3sadwalk:

Really sorry mate, if theres anything I can do.

Needless to say i'll keep an eye out.

that story makes me seriously angry and it ain't even mine. why should some scummy little S£$T head get some things as nice as your car, I wouldn't think twice in F£$KING them right up. I will hold them? U can hit

Oh so you all know the one S3 owner I am referring to also is up in that area, pattern arising huh guys

FECK me not another one. Really sorry and gutted for you. I think this forum is being watched personally / being targeted. I suggest everyone takes down any photos relating with number plates. I also suggest the S3 photo post as a sticky be deleted. I know its drastic but it makes me feel a little happer, or at least lock it down somehow.

It makes you wonder, there have been at least 10 threads like this in the last six months.

David

This really is becoming a little too regular!
And I got a PM the other day off some chap asking for my reg..... unfortunatly I deleted it, he didn't get it!
Glad the family's ok. Good luck sorting it all out.

It's really annoying. Is Tracker the answer? Kind of deters people really. Even if you don't want it back. I don't know, I had Gap / tracker on my last s3. What to get on the next is a mystery to me.

NHN who else is worred, PM me. No I'm not a thief etc etc. I would hang the feckers myself and I mean it.

Please be careful people, maybe worth driving past a junction to your house etc and then turning around. An **** but it's what I have done a few times

**** me - Im sorry to hear mate.

Dont know what to say - im glad everyones ok and i really hope they do catch the f!!ckas!

Eagle Had his taken in Liverpool/Ur in Manchester - I live in both places so i think I'm going to have to look at this tracker business - my aunts got one on her TT but she doesnt use it - can i transfer it ?

Its a shame as im sure we all could invest are money somewhere else rather than security...

But im sorry to hear but the main thing is no one was hurt. I hope that the fam are not too badly affected emotionally...

Don't get too paranoid people, I doubt it was the forum that caused it.

I've heard more stories about Audis getting nicked than any other vehicle in the last 2 years, all models were RS/S including RS4s, S3s and a TT-S.

From what you have said you were unfortunatly a target of organised crime, they watched you and snooped around your house to see where the keys could be for when they attack.

The thing that upsets me the most is that these guys have no fear or shame lurking around a house with a guys wife and kids in there because they know the law won't do a thing and that if you try anything when they are just snooping its YOU who will be arrested and that makes their job even easier.

What you have described has happened to countless people in the UK, your life will seem upside down for a bit but time will heal.

P***** me off that someone has something nice and this happens, can't even be allowed that in a society where law abiding citizens should be safe to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Sorry to hear about this dude.

Sorry to hear this, the sad thing is you catch them and do anything you will get into trouble.

A few years back i caught a burglar and without going into detail i made sure he would never do that to anybody again. I nearly went to prison so be careful guys.

As said dont let it put you off getting another nice car just take more precautions

That sucks! I hope they get caught and your vehicle handed back without a scratch on it! A few weeks ago around 2am one of my neighbours across the road saw 2 guys standing next to the garage beside my car, they looked suspicious so my neighbour shouted from his top window and they ran away! I only knew when he knocked on my door to tell me afterwards. At least I know there are still decent people in this world. I feel sorry for you mate, hope you get your car back!

What's the gist here do you think ? Are they nicking them to order for sale abroad as part of some organised crime effort or is it just scrotes taking them as getaway cars which will be torched later ?
If its the former - surely they'd be targeting facelift models (neither Phantom's nor Eagle79's were facelift). If the latter then they're taking BIG risks confronting people in their houses just for a getaway - would be easier to nick something older which you could get started without needing the transponder key.
Maybe I'm missing the obvious but I can't fathom it.
Whatever's going on - its worrying.

********...whatever the motive is.
If you show resistance what would happen then?

Sorry to hear about this.

It seems that as cars get more secure, and scumbags get braver due to the pathetic justice system, it's easier for the low-lifes to break into your house, threaten/harm the owners and drive the cars away.

Terrible...I hope the emotional scars aren't too deep.
It was/is only a car after all...nobody was hurt. for that, we should all be thankful.

You can only do so much to protect your cars.
Mine sit locked and alarmed in a locked garage with an alarm Fort Knox would be proud of. That wouldn't stop the Pikeys breaking in and threatening me with an axe or similar and simply disarming the alarm and driving them away...or attacking you as you are getting home/leaving with the keys.
Worrying times indeed.

You can only hope they joyride it, have a serious accident involving no innocent people, crash it and bleed to death is extreme pain - preferably with the car on fire.

It comes to something when you can't own a decent car for fear of what others will do.

I just hope the Insurance Company sort things out quickly and painlessly as you've been through enough...without those itiots adding to your misery.
Good luck...

Wish it was like in the states where normal people could own guns and not go down for using them on scum like this. Im sure your insurance will pay, like everyone eles the main thing is the family

Its sad to hear about this and my heart goes out for you. The most important thing is that your family was alright and the car is just a car that will be replaced...

I am totally against the guns comment by Anton as it will be easier for those BAST***ards to have guns as well. I am sure the story would have ended another way (much worse) if it involved guns...

Peace be with you all during these hard times...

sorry to hear about this phantom, i hope your wife is not to stressed over this!

It's not just S3's though, i post a lot on the Difflock forum (4x4's) and another Land rover 90 or 110 seem to be getting stolen every few days as well!

I dont belive that this should put you off getting another one, flood lighting and tracker are your best defences. I think you can get an alarm that lets them drive away for 200 meters before cutting out.

The way i'm seeing it is.........i was LUCKY this time , yeah my car got nicked , but thats insured , the lives of my loved ones are not.

The scum will be back......clocking what car i got..........i'm not letting this happen again......next time me or my family my not be so LUCKY , which it's sad to say.......Means , no nice car.

Sorry to hear about this. Was a lovely car.

I can understand why you dont want to risk having another nice car again, family come 1st. Glad everyone is ok.