Playerz at North Weild Airfield

nope but im interested, they had somthing going on today i was going down the m11 and it was rammed

if others are going let us know can see if we can all meet up for breakie first?

knoxie

Funny this gets mentioned as I was chatting to a few people from London about it lastnight..... There should be some very tasty Vags up there judging by what was out lastnight. I'll be at silverstone most of the day though

oh and Ron- you missed out on a great little tunnel run lastnight....you'll have to come out for the next one :)

I will 100% be there, not on a stand, just parked in carpark. Is only down the road to me :D

i cant come either, im moving soon so being dragged around carpet/furniture stores all weekend :(

bankrupcy here i come!!!

Pics just uploading to photobucket now, hopefully be ready for tonight, if not, all will be uploaded tomorrow evening......I do warn you though....bit of a camera whore......300+ photos :S

Was an insane show though, twice the size of last year, took half hour to get through the gate......but god was it worth it!!!! Got there at 9:30.....left at 3 and had only just about seen it all!!

Was suprised to see a lot of s3 there, was a complete mish mash of cars, which made it more interesting

I was there on the Renegade stand. We had around 100 cars on the stand and won best stand of the show. Was a real selection there from all VAGS to few japs to old skool fords.

was a good show, plenty of different cars, french to old american on hydros. show gets bigger every year

players2012 pictures by munch8987 - Photobucket

Way too many to upload on here, 11 pages of a photobucket album for you to enjoy....heres ome of my favorites

DSC_0448_zps7c016f83.jpg

DSC_0412_zps64d8e2e7.jpg

DSC_0407_zps7ee81add.jpg

DSC_0382_zps6f1d3372.jpg

DSC_0330_zps3875e0cf.jpg

DSC_0317_zpsab6ee114.jpg

DSC_0302_zpsb88ab90e.jpg

I was there was a great some and some amazing cars! Just looked though your pictures I can't believe i missed that VW safari :lmfao: