Plastic undertray

michael A

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm sure I'm not the only person to have this issue but the plastic undertray under my B8 has dropped at the front and is scraping and sounds terrible. I've tried tie wraps but the plastic is so worn now there is nowhere to tie it up. I'm going to have an attempt at removing it so I can at least drive home. Question is where would I get a new one. Do people even bother putting a new one on.

Hi guys, I'm sure I'm not the only person to have this issue but the plastic undertray under my B8 has dropped at the front and is scraping and sounds terrible. I've tried tie wraps but the plastic is so worn now there is nowhere to tie it up. I'm going to have an attempt at removing it so I can at least drive home. Question is where would I get a new one. Do people even bother putting a new one on.
Assuming you mean the sound deadening under the engine, you can get one from lllparts, £140 delivered. Comes with now bolts etc aswell by the look of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-204026_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416-204026_Chrome~2.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 97
Assuming you mean the sound deadening under the engine, you can get one from lllparts, £140 delivered. Comes with now bolts etc aswell by the look of it.
Amazing thankyou, I'd heard others saying they was around £400 which seemed crazy. I'll jump on this now, looks like it comes with both pieces too. This is exactly what I was talking about what fell off

Amazing thankyou, I'd heard others saying they was around £400 which seemed crazy. I'll jump on this now, looks like it comes with both pieces too. This is exactly what I was talking about what fell

Reactions: dannyboy123
Update on this.
LLLparts refunded my account as could not deliver. Lucky my latest tie wrap techniques seemed to have worked but still on look out for this part

Update on this.
LLLparts refunded my account as could not deliver. Lucky my latest tie wrap techniques seemed to have worked but still on look out for this part
I think something changed in lll parts. The refunded one of my orders aswell. Apparently audi dont make the part anymore...it was only a quattro sticker

I think something changed in lll parts. The refunded one of my orders aswell. Apparently audi dont make the part anymore...it was only a quattro sticker
Interesting, it was first time I'd used them tbh, they kept saying it was delayed after I kept chasing then they refunded me and never responded

Interesting, it was first time I'd used them tbh, they kept saying it was delayed after I kept chasing then they refunded me and never responded
That is very strange never had an experience like that from them. Sorry for reccomending them

Reactions: michael A