Plasti Dipping offer

Im thinking about doing my Audi rings to fit in more with the black edition vibe, when i went to buy the spray can it recommended the primer as well. Have you used the primer or is it just a waste of money aslong as the rings have been well cleaned?

Dazz

Im thinking about doing my Audi rings to fit in more with the black edition vibe, when i went to buy the spray can it recommended the primer as well. Have you used the primer or is it just a waste of money aslong as the rings have been well cleaned?

Dazz

It will but don't get it, the primer will make it permanent, so you wont be able to remove the dip when you're done.

How did all of this pan out Scott? Are you still plasti-dipping stuff for people?
Did anyone manage a full car spray, and what are the effects 18 months down the line?

Oh, and sorry to bump a pretty old thread :p

It went ok, did a couple of bits and bobs for people.
I'm still plasti dipping. not done much recently due to moving house and the garage being full of boxes.
Check the 8P section one or two of the lads in there did their car.

I did my roof and it was on for ages, no issues at all, it looked the same as when I sprayed it and it came off with out any issues to the car.

Sweet, that's pretty cool. I'm looking at getting my front grill done, but i'm not sure I want to do it myself as I know for a fact I'm an impatient b*****d and if something goes wrong I'll just super bodge it.

It sounds like a plan. I will post pictures of my venture.... even it does look like someone has spat licorice juice all over the front of my car...

Reactions: ScottD3