Planet of the apes (new one)

L1 HCS

Reaction score
Looking forward to see this. Haven't seen the first one though, so can't compare. (don't want to see first one anyway).

when you say first one do you mean the mark whalberg one or the proper first one from the seventies.

The trailer is on the telly for it now, looks awesome........................oh hang on, sorry its Sky news in Tottenham!

Looking forward to see this. Haven't seen the first one though, so can't compare. (don't want to see first one anyway).

First one?
You mean the other films.
this is a prequal to the Planet of the apes movies.

I think its more a prequal to the orignal 70s movie, I think the Mark whalberg one did explaine how they took over the planet.

But yeah, It does look good and can't wait to see it.

Omg didn't know they made so many duh, I meant the one shown in the cinema early 2000's But nevermind cos the one that is currently advertised on tv (between the riot news) is the one I want to see.

I think it will be a good movie.

IIRC, their was planet of the apes, then few more with fights between apes & humans, then some apes find a the space capsule & go back in time and have a child that leads to more intelligent apes & people domesiticate them & they eventually overthrow the humans leading to the original film.

and yes, I fancy seeing "reboot".

IIRC, their was planet of the apes, then few more with fights between apes & humans, then some apes find a the space capsule & go back in time and have a child that leads to more intelligent apes & people domesiticate them & they eventually overthrow the humans leading to the original film.

and yes, I fancy seeing "reboot".

I remember all the older versions as well Ewan, lol, we showing our age now. I think the new movie will be good from what I have read and the trailer i have seen.

My gf is off this weekend so I might actually go and watch it in peace

Alas i've Watched this! it was a really good film. Enjoyed by family :)