Placing classified problem

jam88

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to place an advert for my S3, i fill in all the sections but for some unknown annoying reason it wont let me upload the main picture? Its a small file size, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm trying to place an advert for my S3, i fill in all the sections but for some unknown annoying reason it wont let me upload the main picture? Its a small file size, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks
PM me the details and I will put it on to see the problem

Same,

posted a revo sps switch in audi cars, deleted it and reposted in audi car parts but it now won't show.

Using windows 7 with firefox...

I fill out all required details, select relevant image and click submit. Browser then displays blank screen. Refresh and get a message saying posting successful and then redirects me to a page I don't have access to so error message appears.

Just thought though, perhaps a cache / cookies refresh will work?

Hmm browser problem.. Have you updated your firefox? I just posted an advert and there's nothing wrong with your account. So it must be a browser problem. Have yoy tried IE? I did it via Win7 and firefox.... You done have compatability mode or anything running?

Many thanks

A

Will sort out some screen grabs tomorrow morning if problem replicates. On phone at the moment. Thanks for the responses so far

Hmm browser problem.. Have you updated your firefox? I just posted an advert and there's nothing wrong with your account. So it must be a browser problem. Have yoy tried IE? I did it via Win7 and firefox.... You done have compatability mode or anything running?

Many thanks

A

Right,

Tried it all this morning. Updated my firefox, tried using IE, cleared my cache and cookies. No luck with any of them.

Two screen shots below

This is what initially happens. Just a blank screen.

Classified.png

Refresh my browser and then I get a message saying "Action completed successfully" but then I am redirected to this page

Classified-error.png

This happens on both firefox and IE. Running Windows 7

I tried firefox in the end and was able to place my S3 advert.